BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Please remember that this is a thread devoted to BMW New Car Programs. If you find yourself getting caught up on a tangent please PM the other party to keep the comments on focus here.

Having said that…in case some of you have not heard all California Costco Members are now eligible for Corporate Fleet through April 30th, 2018. There’s a lot of fine print which my buddy Gregg was kind enough to post here so please do your due diligence and let me know what I can do to help!

3 Likes

In the past has BMW offered any conquest incentives?

So if loyalty is $1500 in SoCal and you purchase in NorCal will the dealer give you the $1500?

If you live in SoCal, and the rebate is 750, but you buy in NorCal and the rebate is 1500, you’d get 750.

Other way around, If SoCal is 1500, and NorCal is 750, you’d get 1500

So all rebates and incentives are based on where you register and not where the dealership is?

yup (20202020202020)

Thanks for the info.

I know this was asked in another thread but wasn’t a clear cut answer. Does loyalty program discount apply to everyone in the same household. My brother who lives with me has a BMW, can I use his VIN and address to as proof? TIA

The new BMW will need to be registered under the same address as the current BMW to qualify for loyalty

1 Like

What is the 24 month residual for a 2017 328 Diesel? This would be for 12K miles per year.

All the info is posted. If you need specific terms, @BMW_Dave listed how to calculate it.

RESIDUAL ADJUSTMENTS
For 12k miles subtract 1%
For 15k miles subtract 3%
For 30 months add 3%
For 24 months add 6%

2 Likes

Reading is a lost art.

1 Like

Actually read the entire thread. It was not clear to me if the March residuals still had the 6% bump for 24 month leases. Is that known to be correct for March?

March’s numbers were posted, and yes

1 Like

I guess after 234 posts my eyes got tired!
:crazy_face:

1 Like

Fair enough. I’m of the opinion each month should have it’s own thread for just that reason (it’ll take you 4 days to look through @chevysalesgirl 's post) . However, the general consensus of the forum members is to keep it in the same thread, so it is what it is, I guess.

2 Likes

What are all the current incentives for '17 540i?
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Russo,

If you scroll up the great @BMW_Dave has posted an excel sheet with the information you need.

There’s no info on the '17s in it.

Dave, Was the 4 Series residual raised this month?