BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

YES! Thank you @dukez

Hi @BMW_Dave and @ethanMINI

Few questions regarding BMW loaner lease :

a) Is there any ongoing conquest cash available to replace loyalty?
b) Does BMWFS support any 2017 <5K or do they have to be svc loaners? i.e what about used personal
lease cars <5k
c) How do you find the MSRP of a vehicle if dealer doesnā€™t mention it on his posting. Just call or any other way around it?

Great deal! Iā€™ve been lurking in here for a couple months and now am ready to pull the trigger on a similar 330i. Can you PM me the dealer and Salesperson info please? Iā€™m in VA. Thanks.

I am looking for a similar deal myself in the DC metro. Where did you get it if you donā€™t mind saying and were you able to find many sub 5k mile 330 loaners? Seems to be slim pickings. Thanks

Theyā€™ve been selling 17 loaners now for a few months with this rebate. They are dwindling down in supply. They arenā€™t going to fall into your lap anymore, will take some work to find, and expecting to find a unicorn at this point is slim at best. Not to say it canā€™t be done, but youā€™ll likely have your work cut out to find it at this point.

Yep, understood, which is why I was asking if he ran across any others that would be viable. Iā€™ve seen a few retired loaners at an MD dealer that might work, and a few active loaners at a VA dealer too, but itā€™s impossible to tell if they are still under 5k miles. Iā€™ll be on the phone today. The hunt is the best part of any purchase. This is my first lease, but complicating it is the fact that Iā€™ll be returning my wifeā€™s '15 428xi convertible that is 15k over mileage 3 months from her termination date. :frowning:

idk how much is still owed vs what residual is on that thing, but see if buying it off of her would be cheaper than grounding it and paying the mileage penalty. Thatā€™s going to be a rather hefty bill.

Sorry. Been offline last 2 days. Responded to PMā€™s.

Spoke to the manager yesterday. They have few X1ā€™s you can negotiate on. Maybe couple of 328ā€™s. Not sure if you will have luck with other vehicles. But, we need to keep tryingā€¦ And, definitely try adding basis points, and changing term to see how the numbers come up.

Good luck.

The dealer I am working with in VA insists that the lease credit for '18 330s is only $2k, is this correct?

This is region specific, apparently. I just checked BMWUSA, and it is, in fact $2000 on an 18 in your zip. 3,000 in SoCal.

Yep, thatā€™s what Iā€™ve just concluded too. Shoot.

iā€™m in norcal. looking for i3 lease deal. one of the dealer that iā€™m talking to gave me quote for $425 36 month lease on 2018 BMW i3 94Ah w/Range Extender. include $7500 tax credit. seems really high. iā€™m not sure how to negotiate the price on this one. please help.

Have a question.
I just registered for March X2 drive event and got a confirmation email with a Redemption code (OLxxx). Do I need to test drive the vehicle or the redemption code that I have can be directly used for $1K incentive?

1 Like

What site did u register online at to get a code?

1 Like

No it should not matter. You provide the code dealer checks it takes $1000 off price.

Looks like a great deal. Do you think if I can score a similar deal on an X3 atleast in the $300-$350 range. Can you PM me the dealer info. Btw I am in Henrico,VA

Does anyone know if incentives follow the location of the dealer or registration?

Wherever the car is registered is what youā€™ll get

That is what I thought. Thanks for confirming.

Any idea if there are any 2017 BMW X3ā€™s left in Seattle area to lease? Called up my closest dealer and they refused to even talk about 2017s and pushed for 2018s. I have access to Corporate Fleet program and Loyalty. PM me if there any lease deals availableā€¦

1 Like