BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Thus the always under utilized “search” function. I dont mind answering questions, as we all have them. But searching is a much more efficient way of getting your answer. More likely than not, it’s already been asked and answered.

/end threadjack

2 Likes

@BenApp and @cjcord - The dealer is Northwest BMW and the CA is Karen Anderson. They still have 2017’s and will be transparent and straight forward.

1 Like

Was offered 64%, and the lease was getting up to $288. (I did not think it was 67%).
Also, given the low lease amount, was comfortable with a 36 month lease. One more year i didn’t have to worry about snagging another deal in 24 months.

Also, given the present fed rates, et al… am not fully confident this good run will last. We might be seeing higher lease amounts going into next year. Again, this is my personal assessment, and hope I am wrong.

Responded to all queries and PM’s.
Shoot me a message and will send the deal sheet.

@BMW_Dave If I put in a finance app at the end of February to lock in that program, do you know how long that app lasts to make a deal based on February terms? Thank you sir!

@Moi

You got a great deal on selling price.

Doing a 24 month lease with acquisition fee waived off and higher MF of 0.00176 after one pay would have got you the car for 192/mth even with crazy VA taxes on full price of the car and high doc fees.

Someone in another state with taxes only on the lease payments can get a really good deal and this is all without loyalty or fleet.

On another note you should have a separate thread and share your deal.

HN

@HN308. Thanks. All this started with you sharing the C300 deal notes with me. And, yes, good idea. Will create a new thread. Had not considered it. Will do so later tonight.

So, i tried adding 50 basis points and playing around with MF. But, only for 36 months. All of that increased the monthly amount.

Now that few of you keep mentioning 24 months, maybe, I should have considered 24 months. Especially if I could get it for <$200. That would have been just an awesome deal :yum:

In all honesty, was just so stoked with $266, I made and an instant decision to jut go for it. Did not really give it more thought.

Next time, I will need to tell myself to take a few minutes, calm down and see if I can hack the deal further. Also, given that this is the first time, I don’t still have my act together yet.

I gotta get more serious about it. Maybe create a IFTTT sheet. Is it something that is already out there? it can act like a cheat sheet, as to just check diff hacks. Almost like a data flow diagram !

He got the car in MD with dealer fee of $297, so not that high as in VA.

He must live in VA then…he marked tax on sales price in the calc

He does [20 chars…]

For loyalty credit, my host owns a BMW. Can I get the credit if I use the same home address?

Thanks,

His Calculator link with lease numbers shows the document fee of 400. To me that is way too high but I have seen even worse.

The limit is $299 in MD and they mostly charge $699 in VA. Maybe he added some other fees to it.

My problem is I feel obligated to reply to everyone. No more though. If it’s not somewhat realistic or people don’t provide what I need for an accurate quote which is listed on my profile than I’m going to stop worrying about a reply. It just becomes too overwhelming.

I believe your credit expires in 30 days but don’t quote me on that. I would clarify with your CA.

1 Like

For the BMW loyalty credit, can I just buy a cheap beater and just bring in a title to qualify?

Then you’ll get the “bmw_dave didn’t reply to my (unrealistic) email request” flaming on here.

1 Like

It was $267 document fee. Just rounded it off to $400, match the payment, and other smaller fees et al.

These are the worst.

Any demo x1 or 330 left over. Looking to lease this month. Currently in an x1 due in few weeks.

Search the marketplace. There’s one there now.