BMW MSD's are back for returning customers in Nor-Cal

Here’s the details I received:

I’m excited to announce that the Multiple Security Deposit program is back for returning BMW MSD customers. This is a request that I have heard from across my market and I’m happy to announce the return of the MSD program for customers that currently have the MSD on their maturing. Please be sure to share this news with all necessary parties at your store immediately.

A couple of important details to remember:
The program is restricted to returning BMW Lease customers with MSDs on their retiring account.
The rate reduction is now 5bp each up to a total of 7 Security Deposits = Maximum benefit of 35 BPS rate reduction.

1 Like

May the party begin folks.

OH oops, re read it. Isn’t this old news?

1 Like

Old news for east coasters, new news for best coasters. :laughing:

Not sure if this only applies to NorCal or also SoCal. @BMW_Dave any update?

It was brought back as a pilot program in the NE region. It appears the program is expanding.

Will this work on loaners too?

Too little too late. Many of us have already defected to Benz.

1 Like

Good news! Perhaps I’ll replace the 3er with another BMW now…

NorCal only? SoCal anytime soon?

High Five fellow MB owner. Piss off BMW.

so as only for returning customers, increases the value of swapping into a bmw with MSDs?

Yes, it says as long as you have history of having MSDs. Doesn’t say specifically your last lease.

So those saying “piss off BMW” can still get MSDs. :wink:

I could be wrong but id gladly call to find out.

Will let everyone know tomorrow.

2 Likes

I linked this to another thread and realized it’s still not fully answered.

What did you end up finding out, if anything?

I will check on this tomorrow. I’ve only been dealing with clients that have current MSDs.

Sorry for the delay!

1 Like

You’re allowed MSD if you ever had MSD before with bmw doesn’t matter when in time just previously if you had MSD once before. That’s what I was told by a dealer here in CT.

Just called BMW FS… they told me only if you have them in your current lease can you roll them over.

MY B!

Thanks for the clarification!

1 Like

For a 3 series, with MSD, will it be 0.00166 - 0.00035 = 0.00131

Is that correct?

with the max 7 MSDs, you’re correct.

Awesome, thanks @mp11477