BMW Money Factor & Incentives - Wait it out or sign now?

I’m currently working on a 2019 330i loaner, and have basically completed the deal (Put on hold for Saturday), but I am wondering if it would be worth it to extend the hold to Monday in hopes that the rebates/money factor/residuals improve? Is there any reason I should or shouldn’t do this? It’s an excellent deal as is (will share once completed), but I really want to squeeze more out if possible. Thanks for the help!

No way to know if it’ll get better. If you have an excellent deal now, take it.

If you complete a credit app at the dealer, you can lock in December incentives

1 Like

Well all the fear mongers have been saying rates will go up last year, and they did the opposite on bmw and went down. With the current climate of car sales I doubt it’ll get worse but you never know, fill out the credit app and lock it in, if it gets better go with the new program

@joeblogs @BoardWalkNJ Do either of you know if I would screw the dealer over on his December incentives/sales goals if I did this? Wondering if they would have any reason to cancel the deal if I tried to hold until Monday?

That’s the other side of it, the dealer might not let you pick the new program since this deal could be tied to their volume numbers for last year. You’ll have to ask them

Whats your monthly payment?