Bmw M8 Lease Swap/Transfer 1125$/M DAS 3500$

Hey all! I’m looking to swap out of this BMW M8 lease

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Bmw M8 Base model Coupe
Monthly Payment: $ 1125
DAS: 3500
Months left: 32
Current Miles: 3092
Total Allowed: 30000
Clean inside and out. No scratches I believe and I didn’t beat on the car at all. Looking to Transfer out the lease because I’m moving from Long Island to the City and I really just have no use for a car this fast and I can barely use the speed. This is one of the better deals than what you can find on swapalease. Let me know!

Please add monthly payment and DAS to title

This is a better deal after 7000 and new transfer tax DAS? It looks like it’s on par with what’s on SAL, at best.

I wish you luck, but I think 7k not MSDs + transfer fee + new tax (depending on jurisdiction) makes this very hard to move here.

Some photos of the car dry and clean, and perhaps not next to a literal dumpster, could also help you here.

You can ask for any DAS you want (put it in the title)

But don’t imply you have paid the next person’s tax or that no tax will be due. You paid your tax, they will pay theirs.

2 Likes

Didn’t realize that. Understood

1 Like

Roger that

1 Like

Beautiful car, OP. Definitely one of the lower monthly payments I’ve seen on here and on SAL. The DAS of course changes the appeal since it becomes an effective $1300+tax payment, which is on the higher end for a base model M8. Good luck with the transfer and with your move!

Good luck swapping, @Jayskywalker! I have $1270/mo payments, $159,145 MSRP on mine and have had 8 people rejected - from 710 credit score 600k of income to 800 score, $50mil net worth google-able guy for his sugar baby (but he had 0 revolving debt). All of the others were seemingly well qualified (coming out of i8 + m6 leases, etc…). One guy was pissed he got rejected so he leased a new one for $500/mo more and send me pics lol…

Keep this thread updated if you’re able to get rid of it! I’m genuinely curious of BMW will let us. My buyout is $113k and dealers are offering me $115k trade so I’ll probably end up doing that

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Car industry memes

Wait you could just get bought out at the dealer!!! I didn’t even know that… Gonna DM you

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Re-edited the post 3500 DAS

OP just my own .02 but when I see language like “I didn’t beat on this car at all” it immediately makes me think the person did (and maybe more so than the average person)… I mean it’s an M8 - I think people need to understand that the car was probably driven hard at times. 1) it’s made for that (after it’s broken in) and 2) it’s a lease. So I guess I would just leave that language out entirely…

1 Like

Thanks for your input, ill think about it

To be fair, he’s had the car for barely a few months, and he’s moving. I know exactly when he got it too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Vehicle is GONE

1 Like