BMW M550i Lease Deal (Starting Phase)

Wait, I just noticed, there are two different individuals in this thread, both negotiating 550s, with basically nothing but manufacturer cash off the price…

I need to open an automotive dealership :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I think this is a joke. This is a dealership from NJ and I have just asked him to put MSD x7 onto the quote. He said he tried to bring down the monthly payment by adding more for down payment, and when I asked him to break down the down payment for me he was just mumbling on the phone. Any suggestions?

Your first mistake was going to BMW of Tenafly they’re notoriously cheap. Secondly, I’d look into a m550i loaner route to get a way bigger discount since it’s a MY2019 it may be hard to get anything larger than (17%) since there’s still months left of lease support but I’d wait personally.

1 Like

I appreciate for the response.

I’d like to wait too but my girlfriend and I are moving to a new place soon and we want to get the car first before moving. As for the dealership, yes I kinda sensed that the dealer was bsing and trying to push the test-drive (he wanted me to come on Saturday). I chose NJ mainly for MSDs, and I heard that CT also accepts MSDs…is that true?

Thank you

Yeah they do download Cargurus and search for BMW m550i’s and sort by the oldest listing first the ones under 5K are typically past loaners. If you get a loaner above 5K mileage no incentives are available.

https://www.patrickbmw.com/exotic-used/BMW/2019-BMW-5+Series-2dc7a1ea0a0d0c1443738d54ff9b84ad.htm

Since no incentives can be applied to the top vehicle push for a bigger discount off MSRP.

Didn’t know they did these as loaners! Why don’t I ever get that loaner!!

2 Likes

can you help me…my lease is up in stepember also, they just sent me a pull ahead with ~12k in rebates
what can I get a 2019 m550i a month ? I can send you what i’m paying for my 2016 550 and the offer they sent me …thanks…>Scott

i also need help…attached is the deal they sent me for a pull ahead…if I build one it comes to 85k

what should i be paying month please

how do I post?

@tunesmun please don’t hijack threads. Take a breath and do your research.