BMW M5 Comp. lease HELP

I’m looking at a M5 comp, 10,000 miles, $0 down. Here’s what they are offering. But the money factor the dealership is quoting doesn’t work with the math… Need help!!

MSRP 123,435
rebates/discounts 13,785
doc fee 799
non tax fees 357.88
balance 110,988.82

I’m supposed to sign tomorrow…

36 months 10k miles 1522 month feel like i’m getting screwed?

advice or help is much appreciated .

what would be my best deal on this? My dream car!!

• $157,475 Sonic Price
  • 15 mpgCity 21 mpgHwy
  • 4.4L V-8 CylAutomaticALL-WHEEL DRIVE
  • Exterior Color : Lemans yellow custom
    Interior Color : BLACK FULL MERINO LEATHER
  • Stock # : LCD75686
  • VIN : WBSAE0C03LCD75686
    They said they would sell for $142k

What mf is the dealer quoting?
What did edmunds give you for rv/mf/incentives?

Why is the MSRP 123,435 with a $13785 discount being shown as them saying they’ll sell it for $142,000?

Why does your header say M5 but you posted a vin for an M8?

Do yourself a favor and don’t sign this tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m sorry that was confusing the first numbers are for a M5 comp $123,435-$13,785 offered price $110,988. $1522 month 36 months $10k per year zero down.

then they have a custom painted M8 comp that was msrp 157k the will sell for 142k they told me my payment would be $1975 36 months 10k per year zero down.

I didn’t think I could afford the M8 but after Looking at the info on this great website/ msg board I’m wondering maybe I could? my max is $1500 month I’m sure like a DA I must have mentioned in my excitement of driving these two amazing cars… I’m 54 fell like I’ve never really got a good deal on a car! This site is amazing!!

Do yourself a favor and go through a broker. Their deals on both the M5 and M8 are muuuuuch more aggressive.

1 Like

^ Example

1 Like

Welcome. Hopefully we can help you learn how to find the best deal on either of these cars.

The first thing you need to do is NOT SIGN ANYTHING TOMORROW

Spend some time becoming as educated as absolutely possible on how a lease is structured and how to maximize your value. Then, work through the details of these cars to figure out a target price based on comparable deals and the current lease terms as they relate to your situation.

Once you know what they should lease for and have a target, then approach a dealer to find someone to do your deal.

Talking to the dealer about numbers is for finding someone that will do your deal, not for finding out what the car should lease for. If you don’t already know the answer to that question when you talk to them, you’re setting yourself up for failure. $1975 /mo on an M8C falls solidly in the category of failure.

Not a good deal. Not sure what features you’re looking for though.

I can arrange shipping if you like, or feel free to message one of the other brokers here.

how do I get the M5 for around $1200-1300
or one of the M8’s for $1500?

This is also VERY sound advice for a first timer or if you’re not willing to put in many many many hours.

4 Likes

I’m fine with shipping I’m not in a huge hurry either

You start by not looking for specific vehicles. You have a significant amount of learning ahead of you before you should be looking at specific vehicles.

1 Like

I’m fine going through broker. I messaged two on this site haven’t hear anything back…

Odd. Did you message the one I linked you to? He is pretty responsive and does out of state deals (assuming you are in FL).

Many are busy and brokering is a 2nd job.

And there is a global pandemic going on, so things are weird at the moment. Be patient.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

Which brokers did you contact? How did you contact them?

I’d also advise against putting your home phone number out for all to see.

Easiest way to contact many is to click their name (circled in red) and then click the message button (circled in blue)

You can find reviews of the brokers on the site here:

And many of their listings here:

Or just search for the models you’re looking for here:
https://forum.leasehackr.com/search

Also, I’d recommend reading at least these 3 articles

(I would, however, ignore the sections discussing using the 1% rule and the LH score as metrics. In my opinion, these are very flawed methods for evaluating a lease as being a good deal. Sections 3 and 4 are spot on, however)

1 Like

This thread is just one huge “Wanted” ad.

2 Likes