BMW M340 Lease ends in 5 months, buy it now or wait

Then selling to a dealer is about your only option.

So less than $500 in equity then.

5 Likes

I sold my m340 to an autonation dealership that wasn’t bmw. Since BMW is in their portfolio, you’re allowed to sell. Could be autonation Honda, Porsche, etc. used the link below to start the process then went to the closest autonation dealership.

Ended up making some $$$ at the end of last year, hope this helps!

I’m currently in the process of doing this. I have an M3 with a current payoff of 54k and AN offered 70k. I asked the rep can they buy out BMW leases and he said absolutely yes. So before i get all excited, can i get stiffed when i start to do this deal with them? I looked up a BMW dealer (in their network) on their site and it’s 150 miles away however the rep that is in contact with me is only 30 miles away. What are the chances i go through this process, go to that dealer where my rep is only for him to say we can buy the car but i won’t get any of that positive equity because of the actual network dealer is 150 miles away? That’s a lot of positive equity to get stiffed for. I know there’s fees and all that but even if i come away with 10k in my pocket, that’s a huge score. Can someone help?

You should be just fine with local AN dealer…make sure you get an actual quote from them detailing what they are going to pay with any fees they may add…and the exact amount of check you will be getting. You could also call BMWFS to verify process.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. So can all this be done via email or they will require to see the car first in person?

Prob best you go in person and let the used car manager appraise on site…they should be able to give you value in 10 minutes.

1 Like