BMW M340 - Lease Check

Hey guys. Long time lurking here looking for my first lease. I’ve been reading alot and this forum really opened my eyes.

A buddy of mine works at a BMW dealer near me and got an offer put together that looks solid. I don’t have all the numbers so I am unsure how to check if it’s legit, or if it has any fluff baked in.

I don’t have the full lease sheet, so I don’t see the MF anywhere. He told me it’s buy rate (.00128), but how can I check

Here’s the #s I have so far

MSRP: $59,445
Discount (before incentives) - 11%
Sell Price: $52,877
Rebates/incentives: $3000
MSDs (maxed @ 7)
Acq fee: $925
Doc fee (I think there were other fees as well not included in this) : $699

Monthly = $578/mo (first month due at signing, along with MSDs)
Car is in NJ

Any help is appreciated

1 Like

Not bad for a 2020!

1 Like

First time I’ve seen a time when the “buddy that works at the dealership” offered a deal and it was actually not a bad deal.

2 Likes

I can’t get the leasehackr Calc to match up fully, I thought maybe because I have an incorrect dealer fees and I am unsure what they used for the govt fees.

Could someone that has more experience than me take a look at the numbers, plug them into the Calc, and let me know if things are correct?

What’s the RV?

RV is 60%
36/12

Confirm the mf…ensure it’s base mf prior to msd. Can you get ol code for additional 500? Sign up for Bmw cca for 500 post rebate. 11 percent is about as good as it gets

Signed up for BMW CCA and paid for the 3 year so I can submit the rebate.

Out of curiously…did you reach out to the dealer I send you pm on? Wondering if they would have matched. Your doc fee would have been 85 but no msd. So prob still better off in nj

same lol, that’s a good buddy he has. The offer is decent.

1 Like

I like it.
Very similar to the deal I worked up today for a special order. I think I’m a tad bit lower on the monthly, but higher on my MSRP… but I’m sure that’s probably due to taxes. I assume NJ is higher than 5%, yeah? Lol
I’ll post my info shortly!
Great job from my perspective! Tell me your tax, and if it’s higher than mine, I’d say pull the trigger!

As Promised… Here’s the link to my post/deal.

Tax here is 6.875% in NJ. Also really high dealer fees

The other difference was your 1% higher RV due to you doing 36/10.
We went with 36/12

1 Like

Great deal. I think we essentially had the same exact structure, just I was hit with higher taxes, dealer and govt fees.

In the end I did the same exact thing as you, I put down about 900 in MSDS so that I could get my payment under $550 so that my MSDs were $3850 instead of $4200.

Question, was your first payment baked in? Or was it DAS.

I am fairly certain it will be DAS. I use my own built Excel calculator, and normally don’t account for the 1st payment on it. That money comes from my regular monthly budget, and any other monies (MSDs, fees, etc) will come from a separate pool of cash. Ultimately from the $6k returned from my Mercedes Lease/MSDs. They allow for up to 10 MSDs. And I was over $550, so it rounded to $600 on that deal.

1 Like