BMW M3 Lease Transfer - Specific Questions On Getting Approved

Yes we will do it after the mortgage for sure

Be aware that one’s credit score tends to drop immediately after taking out a mortgage (which is not to say I’m suggesting you do this before hand)

Also make sure you have the car PPI’d before filling out stage 2 paperwork.
I’ve never had any issues personally, but after reading this thread: https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1722602

Better to ere on the side of caution

2 Likes

He said he has 6 figures in his bank account so that’s not a worry. Could be $100,000 or $999,999.

Won’t bother wagging fingers, but having been 19 a serious follow up is have you quoted insurance?

I paid $3k a year on my new 175hp Nissan Sentra SE-R when I went out on my own at 18 living in rural VA. Some places wanted even more and that was with minimal coverage. You may want to make sure you aren’t dumping your six figure savings into an insurable M car.

(PS I got a lot of tickets in that Sentra. I would’ve straight killed myself with more than 300hp)

Was asked yesterday. ~$300 a month. “Not too bad” was his take.

Ha must not have been that bad considering I paid nearly that for a 4 cylinder car in 2002. My parents made it clear I wasn’t staying on their insurance if I rejected their offer of a Emerald green 1996 Mercury Sable.

Are you serious? If that’s the case then, not sure this thread serves any further purpose if OP has no income.

1 Like

1 Like

I know he rolled in negative equity but $700+/month for a 47k BMW…yikes!

1 Like

It’s always financial wise when you’re making $45k/yr to drop over $1000 a month on a car (some how proof of income exists now too). I feel like a really idiot, I’m in my 40’s and spend about $800 all in on three cars. Drove POS cars in my teens and early 20’s with no payments. I guess I did it all wrong

1 Like

I am not making 45k spending most of my income on a damn car. That is stupid.

My thoughts exactly!

1 Like

But doing it on $0 income is smart?

2 Likes

Thread ran its course a long time ago, if it had one. Or maybe the OP is just laughing at how easy it is to bait everyone here.