BMW M3 CS deal check - sign and drive

Looks like a good deal to me. 23 payments of 978 including tax.

Those OL events are keeping coming up in Socal. Maybe you catch another one.

Also a good call on not putting MSDs if you want to transfer after a year. Nobody wants to pay them to the original owner.

1 Like

If there’s $15k cash from BMW on the CS it means the dealer is only discounting by $3k. Might also be more of a challenge flipping this next year when the new M3 is out around then, even if it is a CS.

1 Like

I believe it’s only 5k in trunk money. I agree a 1k per month payment doesn’t seem like an easy swap.

2 Likes

I dont think thats the accurate amount. I believe it’s between 5k to 10k. (Highly likely $7500) atleast if nothing has changed between this month and last month except money factor.
Thats a very good deal without loyalty and OL. If scarce inventory wasn’t an issue, I would tell you to delay it till month end but too much risk. Sign up for CCA and dont forget the BMW card.
Addition: “Ask them to put wheel locks and M floor mats in the car” thats about $300 worth of stuff that doesnt come on a $100k plus car :expressionless:

1 Like

Hey There!

Locally I’ve been offered 20% before rebates and lease cash. I’d put a firm offer in at the 20% mark.

I’ve heard from some dealers there is a $9000 “flagship bonus” on these cars. I’ve also seen the desking tool that at 20% off, they’re losing about $15K on the front end gross.

1 Like

Take a look at my deal. You don’t have loyalty, but you have lower MF this month.

The past two “crazy” CS deals have a 67% residual value listed. What’s the deal with that? I thought it was 61% on M3 CS

1 Like

I did 24 months, thus 67% RV. It was $6 dollars more expensive than 36 months.

1 Like

Thanks guys! Appreciate your input.
So I’ve offered to take it if they can do a 20% on MSRP. Now it’s just a wait game.

Remember not to take too much of a risk for 20% off where you end up loosing the car to someone else. Specially if its the last one at their lot

2 Likes

A couple of updates

Got the 20% discount on the CS through a dealer. Here is what it looks like now:

MSRP 102395
Selling 81900
Lease cash 3500
No loyalty, no OL code
No meds
Nothing due to signing
Monthly $759 pre tax and $831 with tax

Have another offer for an M3 as follows:
Msrp: $95k (car has comp, exec, m performance exhaust, cf spoiler, cf front splitter, cf aero kit, blind spot, led projector)
Selling: $77974
No MSD
Nothing due at signing
24/10
$855/ month tax inclusive

This is my first M3 and the only thing I kind of am hesitant on thr CS is that it has no extras lol. I’m used to driving a car with all sorts of cameras and sensors. Several people who have transitioned into the CS have said they love it and don’t miss any of the bells and whistles in the base M3.

So, the CS deal looks good?

looks pretty good to me.
You don’t qualify for any of the other rebates so unless you wanna do MSD or can push for more than 20% off that’s it.

1 Like

Can you drive and park this car without all the cameras and sensors?

1 Like

Don’t think a CS deal gonna get much better than 20% pre-rebates. True that you do forgo some of the electronics though…doesn’t even have comfort access which is kind of dumb. I mean weight savings is good but how much weight does that add. But for the same price as a ZCP I think it’s a no-brainer.

1 Like

Lmaoo I hope so

Depends a lot on what you’ll be using the car for. If you have a long daily commute it might get old not even having an armrest. I agree it’s hard to pass up a cs for the same price. If you could find a lower msrp regular m3 with comp package for less i think it’s a tougher call.

Looking at all the options on the m3, it seems like they added everything they could to make it look like the CS ? Is that so?
If you cant live without the tech, then dont go for the CS. I switched to it from an older car which was also not my daily and being the fact that it was a decade old, i used to enjoy NOT having the so many safety tech gadgets that cars have nowadays. So when I switched over to the CS, the only thing was the insane amount of power gained without missing out on any of the convenience and tech features. I do however miss the sunroof lol.
As far as the arm rest is missing, keep both hands on the wheel Johnny ! 10 and 2 ! 10 and 2 !

1 Like

I tried to find similar deals no chance.

If you are unsure, it may not be the right car for you.

For a reference point, I flipped out of my M3 CS and back into an i 8. The latter is better suited for daily driving than the former.