Bmw lease list**please contact me first***

Yes to your outlook email as mentioned in topic . May be some spam filters on your side. Can you pm me please , so we can quickly discuss deal, really need to close that quickly .

Raphaelā€¦any luck with responding with the details for my deal?

Hello loberant,

Iā€™m interested in 6MT. Please PM me if still available !

thanks

Damnnnnnn thatā€™s a crazy payment on the 340i!!

Hi, sent you few email, havenā€™t heard back. Is there better way to get a old of you?

My 535d lease coming to an end and considering either x5d or wait till 540d (assuming itā€™s still coming).

Can you comment on that?

Thanks.

Donā€™t hold your breath palā€¦lol

What a waste of everyoneā€™s time.

1 Like

I have a feeling he was just trying to steer more traffic to his Sonic dealerships. When people see particular cars at particular dealer on the list they will naturally try to conatct dealership directly after they get no response from him.

1 Like

That might have worked if the GM at the SC dealership was not one with a chip on his shoulderā€¦one arrogant chipmunk is what I thinkā€¦I think itā€™s a disease they have going on @ Sonic dealerships ā€¦around being non-communicativeā€¦just bad attitude

1 Like

Okā€¦now that I have made my feelings well and truly known, I will concede the fact that Loberant taught me 2 positive things:

1. BMW leases on demos can be had at great rates - provided you have a dealership that wants to play ball
  2. Sent me a picture of a deal sheet that I converted to a MS Excel template. I feel that it allows more flexibility for me to work with numbers on any lease deal.

Lol @ angry chipmunk

canā€™t agree more. it proves that in general dealers have much more profit money hidden in the cars, all they do is play number games trying to get to oneā€™s comfort level.