BMW Lease List! Payments starting @ Under $250 a month!

yea, makes sense. From what I understand you don’t have much room to haggle with them anyway if you’re not leasing another car from them. If you don’t pay it out of the MSDs they just hit you on your credit report. I wouldn’t chance that anyway. So you have experience leasing a used car and this was your experience?

I’ve never leased a used car, only new ones. I didnt think you can, unless it was a dealer demo.

I’ve leased 2 BMW new… the first when I bought another they waived all, but when not buying another is where they get you.

@ng0 I don’t have a ton of experience returning leased vehicles but you should be able to attempt to return the vehicle and ask for an inspection. If they sign off on it with bald tires you’re good to go, if they say the tires need replacing at that point I’d check to see if their price is worth the hassle of going to a tire store.

@evil0ne yea, I’m familiar with leasing new cars, but I was more curious about these exec demos that loberant was listing.

Has anyone had any success getting in touch with Raphael? Sent him an e-mail last week and still no response.

I have been really tied up sorry.

@loberant welcome back! :slight_smile: Let me know when you release your next list! My brother’s in the market for a car and I’m trying to convince him that leasing a 3-series isn’t out of his budget. :slight_smile: He’s in the LA area but anywhere within 500 or so miles of LA would probably work.

is it possible to buy one of the cars in another state and have them deliver it to me, in SoCal (San Diego)? would there be an additional fee, or is it part of the destination charge?

I am pretty sure delivery to another state will be extra charges. There are a couple of people who flew in one way to get the car and drove back.

I was able to take advantage of the recent grad discount and was able to be out the door with literally $0 down for $367 a month.

MSRP: $54,095
Selling Price: $38,981
Rebates: College grad
Net cap cost: $39698.87
Months/ Miles/ Residual: 2YR/24K/68% - $2,894 in miles
MF: .00134, no MSD
Due on signing: $0
Payment: $340.60 w/o tax, $367 w/ tax

I used [this spreadsheet](removed link, sorry) and My Net Capitalized Cost was $300 less than actual which was close enough for me.

Download has virus, do not download.

1 Like

@davewade I removed the link for now, I’m sorry I did not know that site added viruses.

You can upload your files to Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive share the file and get a link that you can post here.

1 Like

$367/month for a $54k car is pretty awesome! Which car did you get?

WBA5A5C5XGG347597 from the list. 2016 528i Black on Black. Drove it home cruising around 85mph and the car reported 30MPG.

1 Like

Oh, nice! I thought it might have been a stripper 528i but that looks like it has the Sport Package (and some other options?)

Thanks @max_g, I’d still consider it a stripper, just a high class one. I think the options were limited to heated seats, backup camera/parking sensors, power trunk, wheels and black grilles.

purty! Congrats on the new car! :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t need much else on a 528i, especially at that price…

Is the spreadsheet still being updated? Got anymore 3-series for under 250/month in the Los Angeles area? I have a few people interested.