πŸ”± BMW Deals California - 530i 58k 499+tax 3k DAS 39/7.5k

I like the presentation of your lease deals.

1 Like

Shoot us a text 818.900.2565 with this info along how many miles per year you need. Our BMW team will get a quote out to you.

Thank you! Please let us know what exactly you like and if there is anything you think needs improvement. We are still trying to improve and any feedback from our users always helps!

We have secured 12 BMW OL Code Slots for an additional $500 credit towards your next BMW Lease with Omega.

You must be a registered user on our site and submit a credit application for one of our deal to secure a Slot.

Updated BMW Lease Deals | February | Omega Auto Group

1 Like

We are now out of BMW OL Codes.

Remember you can always go to participating BMW dealer and sign up to get an OL Code through the 17th and still use it through our service to get your bmw.

1 Like

We just added some mid-month updates to all of our BMW deals!

330e, 530e, X3e, and X5e deals are still the hottest bmw deals in February. Watch out for our end of the month deal featuring some aggressive I3 deals that working out with BMW to offer you hackrs. Make sure to keep an eye out:)

Mid-Month BMW Lease Deals | February | Omega Auto Group

Do you have a deal on M440i, looking for a M440i with blue exterior and Harman Kardon system, thanks

Yes @lwzfunk! We can definitely help you out with this.

Text us at 818.900/2565:

Name
Zipcode
How many miles per year
How much out of pocket
Do you qualify for any additional BMW rebates?

Also include the car and your LH username for reference purposes.

Hey I texted you but never got a reply

Call, (Not today they are closed) but call, they too busy

We apologize for the delay! We have been short staffed lately and it took us a little longer than expected to get the march programs updated.

@lwzfunk if you want to give us a call, I will make sure we get everything handled for you.

I3’s and 330e prices have been dropped!

Updated BMW Lease Deals | Omega Auto Group

We are now sold out of I3’s for the time being. I will post when we have more available.

1 Like

Please let me know, please. I am ready to get i3+Range Extender. :pray:

We are sold out of I3’s unfortunately!

1 Like

Hey hackrs! Irvine BMW is holding an exclusive BMW event ( Irvine BMW Thrill Ride Test Drive Event) where you can get an OL Code March 26-28th! We have confirmed that this is an actual OL Code Event.

Ok so how does this work? I was considering an M5 lease in April and I was thinking about contacting your group to broker deal. If I sign up and go to event and get the code does that help a lease deal if I go through broker?

Yes it does. OL codes can be used at any BMW dealership.

I emailed Irvine and they said OL code will be given only if you are interested in new M3 or M4. How much truth to that is, I don’t know.

Tell them you are interested in an M3 or M4. OL Codes are emailed from BMWUSA. You just need to get the OL Code emailed and then you are set! We have never heard of an OL Code being specific to a car. If someone does go today, please post on our thread a copy of their OL Code Email (you can black out the actual code), but this way we can get read the terms & conditions on the certificate.