BMW IX xDrive50 2024, $747.05 for 36/12K lease. $2500 down* (TEXAS)

, ,

I snagged this deal on the last sales day of the year (12/30), to have maximum leverage at the dealership. I don’t think that the discount I got, would be possible any other way. I got an extra $1500 dollar rebate directly from BMW that the GM requested to make the deal happen. That’s pretty much a one-off, so I don’t know if it can be replicated, although I read about another guy in California who got a $2000 dollar “save the deal” rebate so maybe these things aren’t as rare as we think. I was targeting 12% off, buy rate and a full tax credit, and I got pretty close to getting everything that I wanted.

I did pay $2500 down, but I get it all back via a grant from the state of Texas (Light-Duty Motor Vehicle Lease Incentive Program). So it’s effectively a completely zero down lease. No MSDs, no extra taxes, no lease inception fees, nothing.

I have to pinch myself to think that I’m effectively driving a 100K car for 750/month.

The only reason I had considered this particular car in the first place was because the deal was too good to pass up. I was smitten by the financials rather than the car itself. However, now that I have driven the car for a few days I can tell people that it completely blows Tesla out of the water in terms of driving dynamics, fit-and-finish, and luxury features. I was coming from an e-tron previously and this is next-gen tech in comparison. Admittedly, the exterior is a little polarizing, but I can’t tell how ugly it looks on the outside while I’m driving it; so who cares? The inside is beautiful, however.

3 Likes

No longer possible on January program, especially with no lender tax credits for those that didn’t lock in by 1/2.

Good work getting in while you still could. The same car is now ~$300/mo more for someone looking to get it.

2 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

Nicely done, congrats! Enjoy in good health.

1 Like

Texas is out of $2500 grants for the year. You also would have to pay (federal) income tax on the $2500 grant if received.

1 Like

No bro, submitted application last week, already out

1 Like

Nice deal!! Drive it in good health!

Did you get approved for the $2500 or is that hypothetical?

Even then, 815$ for a 100K car is great!

I did, but forgot to post the link. Now fixed.

1 Like

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you bought 12/30 you will not get the $2500 from the State of Texas – they ran out of rebates around the 20th (I called and asked) and were waitlisting people in the order recieved.

They opened up to Tesla this year so that’s no surprise.

I only have a 100 dollar/month difference based on MF being raised. Am I missing something?

No lender tax credits (aside from trade-ins) on any BMW at the moment for those who didn’t lock in by 1/2.

Trade ins get what incentive for California?

Oh i mean for Texas buyers.

Any other place yes about a $100/mo difference on iX 50e.

Got it ya I’ve been shopping them for someone, seemed like the time for these will be in a few weeks they are all in transit