BMW - Early Termination Options

Hi all,

I am on my second BMW and looking to get into my third. I have 11 months left and about 6500 miles (if I keep for the full term, I will definitely go over). I remember on my last go around, BMW had gotten rid of its pull ahead program. If I go back to BMW, are there options for me at this point besides eating the payments? I thought I heard something about them forgiving six months if you go with another BMW but thought I’d ask the experts. Thanks!

no pull-ahead. but you could try transferring. the low remaining miles hurts, but pre-paying for, say, 3k miles for the new leaser I’m sure is far cheaper than eating the full payments.

1 Like

There is no pull-head (certainly not at 11 months), so you can read the experts faq on how to exit your lease early.

What is your monthly payment? How many miles do you think you’ll be over by the end of the lease?

May be more cost effective to prepaid for additional mileage at a discount if still an available.

I think it’s .23/mile now vs .25 at term. Not as good as it used to be, but it’s something

1 Like