Bmw did I get a good deal?

MSRP on 2020 X1 was 39,945

Reverse engineering the numbers from this.

1. Looks like a pre-incentive sell of 9.3% off (EDIT: its more like 14-15%)

2. My calculations for MF are 0.00093 effectively, looks like its marked up. You did MSDs correct?

others can check and correct me if I’m wrong, I think I might have messed up some calculations.

I was a bit confused on whether I did this deal right or not especially because I see under capitalized cost reduction that there was 2,373.22 when I did not want to do any down payment but just taxes and fees such as acquisition up front. However when I looked at the itemization it seems like they included it in the purchase price of 33,850. I have attached a photo

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 X1
MSRP: $39945
Monthly Payment: $298
Drive-Off Amount: $4078
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:.00128
Residual:59
Incentives:2500(OL code and 1500 lease offer)
Region:Los Angeles
Leasehackr Score:10.2

Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Threads merged. Please don’t make multiple threads about the same thing.

1 Like

My bad on the calculations. Its more like 14-15% pre-incentive adjusting MF markup about 12%. Was this new or demo?

it was new

strong deal then!

Just to clarify, drive off looks like $1978 + $2100 in MSDs

2 Likes

On a new X1 this seems very strong.

That being said, you ok with a base X1 and no features?

1 Like

Total lease cost for 3yrs looks pretty good! Enjoy the ride!

2 Likes

Compared to what some CA brokers are offering in Marketplace (which are good deals already), you absolutely beat those offers by at least $100/month. I’d say you did great.

1 Like

correct that is the msd and drive off

it comes with the convenience package heated steering wheel and heats, pano sunroom, keyless entry, liftgate, etc…

There’s value in breaking out drive offs and MSDs since that impacts your effective monthly.

$2k at signing and $300/mo seems pretty competitive right now for a new base X1. If you planned ahead and have CCA, make sure you claim the rebate ($500 I believe).

Here is some supplemental reading to help evaluate your deal:

1 Like