BMW September Lease NEW Demo/Loaner GA FL SC NC AL TN NO Broker Fees

New Deals will be posted periodically.

Deals aren’t limited to the stock numbers I listed. I can build custom deals on other in stock vehicles on our website.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY PRIOR TO MESSAGING!

1. All Lease Deals are advertised as 36/10k.
  2. Payments listed do NOT include taxes and fees
  3. Due at Signing is $1724 ($799 Doc + $925 Acquisition) and 1st month payment
  4. No BROKER FEES - I work for BMW
  5. Adjustment can be made for MSD or College Grad

Deals aren’t limited to the stock numbers I listed. I can build custom deals on other in stock vehicles on our website.

Please provide the following information when sending a message:
Stock#:
Name:
Address:
Email:
Phone:
Purchase Frame:
Rebates (Loyalty, College Grad, USAA… etc):

1 Like

Can’t access the link.

Anybody else having problem opening it? I tested it and it was fine earlier.

No problem opening it.but the stock numbers for X3s brings up 2020s, not 2019s

Ok. I’ll fix after I get back to the office. I can work deals on any new car in our inventory online. Feel free to make inquiries. Please follow the guidelines on top by providing all the information when making inquiries. Thanks!

Link works fine. No issues at all! These guys at United BMW are the real deal.

Information updated. If you see a vehicle in our inventory that is not listed, you are welcome to make an inquiry on it.

Got great deals on 5 series, 3 series (including M340i), X3, and X1. Take a look at my specials link and our inventory for inquiries.

No X1 listed on the sheet.

Looking for 2019 x5. Demo or loaner. Took two 540i’s off your hands in August.

Please only send inquiries if you are ready to do a deal now. Rebates, residuals, and rates change monthly, so there is no point of getting a quote months out from a purchase decision. My time is precious, and so is yours.

2 Likes

In addition, please provide me the information I need for an accurate quote when sending an inquiry.

Stock#:
Name:
Address:
Email:
Phone:
Purchase Frame:
Rebates (Loyalty, College Grad, USAA… etc):

M340i and X1 are selling out like Popeye’s chicken sandwich.

Unable to open link. Interested in x3 2019 deals

Hi Dane, I’d like to get a quote on X1 xdrive 28i, New or Loaner (2019) with Convenience package. 7 MSD. Please help me as I am new to Leasing. Thanks,

Dane1201 is legit! Signed a lease 3 days ago on 2020 M340i, very easy to work with and communications were great. I drove 5 hours to their dealership because they really are the most aggressive and willing to deal in the SE US region. Highly recommended, would definitely use again!

2 Likes

PM me your info. I’ll quote you this coming week base on Oct numbers

Thank you Ernest for your kind words. It was great doing business with you. Hope you enjoy your M340i!

vijay.jayanti1@gmail.com

I’ll start replying to emails tomorrow with Oct numbers. Thank you all.