🔱 BMW Deals California - 530i 58k 499+tax 3k DAS 39/7.5k

I tried to sign up for event after googling the event and going through a link attached to Irvine BMWs youtube video but there were no more spots available. Is there a back door to getting into the test drive event or is that even necessary to get the OL code?

1 Like

I believe you would have needed to be signed up for the event, but that is a better question for Irvine BMW.

Of course, no problem. I was wondering if any on the board might know these things as I live around the corner from Irvine BMW

How long is the OL code good for?

June BMW lease deals now available!

BMW Lease Deals | June 2021 | Omega Auto Group

Hi, I’m looking for a 2021 X3 xDrive30i with executive package. Got any inventory leads/build slots?
Thanks!

Hey @Omegaautogroup ,
I’m looking for a 530i any color except white with premium/executive package in Bay Area.

• Zipcode: 94041, 9.0% tax
  • Miles: 7500/year
  • 2000/2500 out of pocket + 480 all inclusive monthly
  • No code, no rebate
  • Eligible for college grad rebate

Hey @ricemice! Glad you joined our community! Check this out. We make it super easy for our clients to get quotes on cars they are interested in whenever they want directly on our website.

Here is the link to create your free account on our website. Once you create an account you will gain access to our full lease calculator which will allow you to adjust your lease term, miles per year, add a down payment (or do zero driveoff), and add MSD’s (if applicable). You will even be able to see the current available rebates for each vehicle and add them to help lower your payment even further!

Once you create your free account on our website, check out our 2021 BMW 530i with Premium Package lease deal:

Hey @Omegaautogroup,
Thank you for the info. I’ll register on the site right away!

Thanks,

We have a few remaining slots for 2021 custom orders! (ORDER WINDOW HAS CLOSED)

BMW Lease Deals | June | Omega Auto Group

Hi, I’m looking for BMW X5 sDrive 36/10K, South Cal. any good deal in July?

Thanks in advance!

July BMW Lease Deals Now Available!

BMW Lease Deals | July | Omega Auto Group

:fire: :fire: 2021 BMW 330e Lease Deal | 387+tax 2.6k DAS+MSD | 36/7.5k :fire: :fire:

:fire: :fire: 2021 BMW 330i Lease Deal | 396+tax | 2300 DAS+MSD 36/7.5k | Omega Auto Group :fire: :fire:

:fire: :fire: 2021 BMW 530i Lease Deal | 508+tax | 2500 DAS+MSD 36/7.5k | Omega Auto Group :fire: :fire:

I understand you might be trying to find a deal, but ease up a bit! Do you realize how many deals they have to update on their website? The first few days of the month is hard for a lot of brokers to be reached when they are updating their deals. Did you try and call them too?

Or even just go to their website if you want a quote.

I got all that info from taking two mins to read their thread. Maybe don’t shame a broker for not responding right away when you can’t even take the time to read their OP.

2 Likes

August BMW Lease Deals Now Available!

BMW Lease Deals | August | Omega Auto Group

2021 BMW 330i Lease Deal | $418/mo+tax | 2300 DAS 36/7.5k | Omega Auto Group

2021 BMW 530i Lease Deal | $568/mo+tax | 2300 DAS 36/7.5k | Omega Auto Group

2021 BMW X1 Lease Deal | $400/mo+tax | 2300 DAS 36/7.5k | Omega Auto Group

Convenience, Heated Seats

@MashBoss We do apologize that we were not able to respond to your text right away. I know it can be inconvenient, but it really does take days of tedious data entry to update 14 different makes and 2000 model variations on our website. We do this all so that you and all the other hackrs can view and customize your own lease quote right on the website. We did not want to just offer a spreadsheet with base model pricing because every client has different options they want, needs more or less miles per year, would or would not like MSD’s, etc. So opposed to having to text and wait for details or a quote, clients are able to do everything right on the website.

If you ever do text us and we don’t respond right away, please do not hesitate to give us a call. When we are updating deals at the beginnig of each month, it is much mpre efficient for us to talk on the phone and continue updating programs at the same time. Once we finish updating, we are pretty quick to respond.

Give us a call now if you have time. We are here to help

1 Like

BMW Lease Deals | August | Omega Auto Group

NO ADDITIONAL BROKER FEE OR RETAINER!

2021 BMW 330i Lease Deal | $434/mo+tax | 2300 DAS 36/7.5k | Omega Auto Group

2021 BMW 530i Lease Deal | $569/mo+tax | 2300 DAS 36/7.5k | Omega Auto Group

2021 BMW X1 Lease Deal | $408/mo+tax | 2300 DAS 36/7.5k | Omega Auto Group

We are now completely sold out of X3 sDrive and X3 xDrive models :sob:

Lease Deal? 7500k per year mileage?

Which car are you interested in?

BMW Lease Deals | End of Month Price Drop! | Omega Auto Group

NO ADDITIONAL BROKER FEE OR RETAINER!

2021 BMW 330i Lease Deal | $421/mo+tax | 2300 DAS 36/7.5k | Omega Auto Group

2021 BMW 530i Lease Deal | $577/mo+tax | 2300 DAS 36/7.5k | Omega Auto Group

56k MSRP
Convenience Package, Parking Assistance Package

2021 BMW X1 Lease Deal | $403/mo+tax | 2300 DAS 36/7.5k | Omega Auto Group

I see a number of M3s listed on your website. Do you have allocations available?