BMW Corporate Fleet Incentive - Updated for 2018

Please note incentive pricing for the 2018 BMW Group Corporate Sales Program effective January 3, 2018 through January 2, 2019…

LEASE INCENTIVE WILL BE $500 FOR ALL MODELS (2017-2019 MY)

A few notes regarding eligibilty:

Immediate Family Members: Immediate family members of BMW Group select partners are defined as
spouse, parents, siblings, grandparents or children and are required to reside at the same address.

University Graduates: Reasonable documentation showing proof of graduation from enrolled university including diplomas or final transcripts. Alumni ID cards are NOT acceptable forms of documentation for eligibility.

The Corporate Fleet incentive cannot be used in conjunction with (CCA) Car Club of America Program, College Program, European Delivery Program or Military Sales Program (USAA)

1 Like

If you’d like to check your eligibility, please refer to my previous post and search there for your company or school first (Ctrl+F) and then feel free to email me directly.

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
BMW of Murrieta - 6 Time Center of Excellence
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Hi @bmwdave is either Salesforce or Rutgers University part of this?

Hi Dave,
Can Fleet and Winter Event Code be combined??
Local dealer saying no and only $500 for Event??
New Jersey

Thanks

In case some of you have not heard all California Costco Members are now eligible for Corporate Fleet through April 30th, 2018. There’s a lot of fine print which my buddy Gregg was kind enough to post here so please do your due diligence and let me know what I can do to help!

What if someone in the household is a costco member instead of you but you want to get the car under your name? Is this doable?

Not eligible for family of the member only the member themself.

Bmw just keeps taking away all good programs. Euro delivery incentive went down, fleet incentives decreased. Mf and residuals are much worse than in last decade. Plus the quality of vehicles aren’t getting better. Have several bmws all leased, I think they will all go back. Maintenance program is worse now and dealers and BMW doesn’t stand behind its vehicles. Had brake issues and bmw didn’t care. Terribly disappointed. After 12 bmws in last 14 years, my time with brand is nearing an end.

1 Like

Mercedes had a Corporate Fleet Program discount which I believe was applied to various vehicles and businesses. Does BMW have a similar program? Does anyone have a link to the discount costs?

Thanks

Here ya go:

Valid for 1 more day. New one should be out shortly after that.

1 Like

Does anyone know when the x7 might be added?