BMW CCA - Rebate Enhanced, NO LONGER Immediate Availability

Wow, how recently was this and what model was it?

Got the check in today’s mail.

1 Like

That’s really fast. They told me 3 months. Hmm.

I can’t imagine that many people are transferring so quickly outside of this community.

I’ve been a member for many, many years. Perhaps that’s a key.

Been almost a month since I submitted, still in review

I think it took me around 2 months last time. Back then you just e-mailed a scanned application to someone. I submitted an application 3 weeks ago and it’s still waiting for review per their portal.

Mine took a good three months from when I submitted in January of this year to getting the check. It was in the “under review” status for about two months.

I leased a new BMW X5 on 31st May 19 and was planning to buy the 3 year membership tomorrow Jun 13. Appreciate, if you can let me know if I will qualify for the rebate as I got 2 different messages from the website.

This illustrates that you are eligible if you buy within the first 15 days.

However another section below mentions that it has be on or before the date of lease.

Please let me know your experience.

Email them and ask. I think the former is the current policy but I’d double check.

I was going with the 15 days. Can you please ask and report back.

Maybe yours is coming by pony express

2 Likes

Its been a month on mine and it still says its under review by bmw cca

UPDATE-- this is the response I got from the BMW CCA rewards team… so I have gone ahead be purchased the membership.

3 Likes

As far as rebate timelines—

I can report that for a lease initiated on 4/26/19, and a CCA rebate app made about 2-3 days after that, I received the check in the mail today (6/17/19).

3 Likes

Guess we leased on the same day :yum:

I believe we just may have Mani:grinning:

Got my check!! $1500

When did u submit? @leasealot