BMW CCA - Rebate Enhanced, NO LONGER Immediate Availability

There was a CA that reported CCA being combinable with fleet back in July. I just rechecked the thread, and I misread or misunderstood. 1,000 is the limit for a loaner.

This would be great to add to the BMW wiki!

Newbie here, can this be combined with UDE OL code?

If Iā€™m interested in leasing in a month, can I join membership and get a rebate? Differences in rebate money if one vs three year CCA membership?

You have to purchase 3 years, BMW CCA is completely separate from BMW FS/NA itā€™s a mail in rebate through CCA so I would confirm any specifics with BMW CCA before you make any moves.

Thanks. So say I negotiate and agree to a deal, can I sign up for CCA same day and still get rebate or does it have to be in advance? Will call CCA to clarify as well, tia

This page should answer most of you questions, Before you make any moves I would give them a call and have all of your questions cleared up.

Based on that statement you must be a member for 1 yr or purchase the 3 yr plan preceding to the purchase of the vehicle. So if you know you are 100% going to buy a car on Oct 3rd, purchase the 3 yr membership Oct 2nd.

I am planning on using the college grad one for a 5 series, so donā€™t bother with this is what you are saying?

Is this retroactive?

If I purchased a CPO vehicle in Late August, can I still do this?

Can you get college grad then get cca on top of that?

You can combine the CCA rebate with OL code and other rebates such as grad, loyalty, Fleet (costco) etc.
This is a post sale rebate, so expect to wait about 8 weeks for the check.
I just go mine today, applied 7/26.

Also, you can buy membership up to 15 days after taking delivery.

You should absolutely use College Grad.

So I can use both college grad and the BMWCCA?

This is good news! I missed a rebate a decade ago when my membership accidentally lapsed. Then paid dues for 10 years and ended up getting 2 Mercedes instead. So I cancelled again. But now thinking about returning to BMW so good to know I donā€™t have to sign up immediately.

So if I use one of the brokers (say brokers in leasehackr) to buy the car, I canā€™t get the CCA? So I have to finalize the deal straight with dealer myself, is this correct?

No, that is incorrect. If both cases, you are getting the car from a dealership. The broker is just a middleman setting up the deal.

2 Likes

A broker only brokers your deal with the dealer. You pay them a fee. You always buy from the dealer, not the broker. Hope this helps.

CCA is a post-sale rebateā€¦got nothing to do with broker or dealer.

Just have to make sure itā€™s a brand new car (or demo/loaner with sub 1,000 miles) IIRC

2 Likes

Okay, thank you all for confirming! I was confused with the term with ā€œ3rd party brokersā€ in their T&C. What is this ā€œ3rd party brokersā€ then?

Even if it had 900 miles on it, itā€™s still marked as used in California. Right?

Hey - might be a dumb question, but how does this work with husband/wife? Our lease will be under my wifeā€™s name. Can I sign up for CCA and still get the rebate? Or does that need to be under her name to get the rebate? Thanks!