BMW CCA - Rebate Enhanced, NO LONGER Immediate Availability

No, that is incorrect. If both cases, you are getting the car from a dealership. The broker is just a middleman setting up the deal.

2 Likes

A broker only brokers your deal with the dealer. You pay them a fee. You always buy from the dealer, not the broker. Hope this helps.

CCA is a post-sale rebate…got nothing to do with broker or dealer.

Just have to make sure it’s a brand new car (or demo/loaner with sub 1,000 miles) IIRC

2 Likes

Okay, thank you all for confirming! I was confused with the term with “3rd party brokers” in their T&C. What is this “3rd party brokers” then?

Even if it had 900 miles on it, it’s still marked as used in California. Right?

Hey - might be a dumb question, but how does this work with husband/wife? Our lease will be under my wife’s name. Can I sign up for CCA and still get the rebate? Or does that need to be under her name to get the rebate? Thanks!

https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate

Your signature will have to be on contract. Just have your wife join BMWCCA.

Homie trying to make sure money doesn’t wind up spent on shoes

3 Likes

The BMWCCA account needs to be in the same name as whosever the vehicle is in.

I just leased an X5 and signed up for CCA rebate. Now, I’m thinking about getting a 740 could I apply for the CCA again? Is it limited to just one car per year?

You are allowed one rebate per calendar year

Good to know, thanks!!

I was able to add my wife as an “associate” with minimal fee and now both of you can get 1 rebate per year. I’m a life time member and it was only $155 to add my wife for her to be a lifer as well. Solid deal.

2 Likes

I also have an affiliate on my account and thought it was only one rebate per calendar year per household (member and affiliate). Did not know I would be able to get one rebate each per calendar year, for a total of 2!

Yes very nice of them to do that. My wife lease ends in June and mine on Dec same year so I made sure we both can get the rebate check. 864-250-0022 is the BMW CCA National office which I confirmed with,

If I am leasing a car this week, but not a member of CCA yet, can I just sign up for the 3 year, and get the $500 mail in rebate?

Have you reviewed the terms on the website? Yes

Hello All,
I just wanted to share with you my experience I had with BMW CCA.
We all know that the rebate on this model no longer is valid. When I leased mine back on Jan 2, on BMW CCA website, it was still an eligible vehicle for $1000 rebate. I submitted the application for the rebate along with all the necessary documents. My application was reviewed and APPROVED by BMW CCA and was just waiting for check to be issued from BMW of NA.

As time lasped and I was following up on my rebate check, I again was
told on Feb 5th my application was APPROVED and “Once a check is
mailed, you will get an email update.” So, again I waited…and would
continue to sign on to the website and see the status at “Approved by
CCA”. The status continuously stated “Approved by CCA”.

Once again, I followed up on my claim and on April 15, I reached out to them. I
received a reply back from BMW CCA on April 15th informing me it’s
still being processed by BMW NA. “…they have been having system
issues and are processing everything manually. As soon as a check
cuts, you will get an email.”

Then on April 16th, the status was changed to denied and I received an email on the very same day. The email states that my application was denied because it is not an eligible model.

BMW CCA terms and conditions can change but it should not change once an application was received and approved. BMW NA and BMW CCA should honor my application for the time the application was
received, it WAS A MODEL ELIGIBLE FOR A $1000 rebate. To deny my claim after several months stating it’s no longer an eligible model was wrong.

I reached out to BMWF. After being routed to a couple other departments within, my rebate check is in processing now.

Just wanted to share my experience with BMW CCA. Make sure you document any rebates with them, including screen shots. They were the responsible party administering the program and yet they were the ones that did not stand behind their actions. The one person at BMW CCA who handles the rebates is very rude and unhelpful. BMW CCA should have taken responsibility for this and THEY should have went above and beyond to rectify the matter with BMWF.

3 Likes

Similar topic, I just leased a car today. How do I figure out if it was delivered to the US within the last 60 days (to qualify for CCA rebate)? Just call the dealer, I guess?

I wasn’t aware of that requirement. Maybe just apply.