BMW CCA - Rebate Enhanced, NO LONGER Immediate Availability

My $1,500 arrived 48 days after I submitted the rebate request.

I don’t think they’re holding meetings to discuss your intentions and whether or not to mail your check immediately or delay it.

3 Likes

was that recently or last year? The rebate program has been expanded recently after they started allowing people to pay the CCA membership for 3 years and get qualified immediately. Probably I’m wrong but I know few people already who are in the same boat as mine and I see people getting the 500$ rebate after just few weeks.

I bought the three-year membership for immediate rebate eligibility and submitted the rebate request in June.

2 Likes

That sounds encouraging. I will email them again. Thank you for sharing that.

Membership Reward Rebate Program Update
As you may know, BMW NA has provided the incredible BMW CCA Membership Reward Rebate program benefit for years, which has saved members thousands of dollars. In addition, this fantastic member benefit has helped grow the club and introduced many new BMW owners to a world of phenomenal, enthusiast driving and social events. This partnership with BMW NA has helped the BMW CCA grow into the largest and most diverse BMW club in the world.

As with any program this size, there are changes and updates introduced each year. For the 2020 calendar year, the program is receiving several updates. The most significant update is the addition of a six-month waiting period. Individuals who purchase a three-year or longer membership after December 31, 2019, will be required to wait six months before taking delivery of a new BMW and applying for the rebate. However, everyone that purchases a three-year membership by December 31, 2019, will be grandfathered in under the current terms and will not have to wait six months. This new change will only affect memberships purchased after December 31, 2019.

As always, members who are in good standing, and who have been members of the club for 12 consecutive months or longer without a lapse are also eligible to apply for the rebate.

Keen observers of this new change may note an individual with a one-year membership, who has been a member for six months already, can buy a three-year membership after December 31, 2019, and become immediately eligible to apply for the rebate.

For full program details, rules, and eligibility requirements, please visit: https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate

Please note: The updated 2020 rebate application will be uploaded to the website once it is released by BMW NA.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: PSA: BMW CCA rebate changing 12/31/2019

Wow. I guess they are being pounded with that instant eligibility exception rule they had…

Yeah, they’ve been absolutely swamped. I filed my paperwork in May and just got the check a few weeks ago.

Are they actually swamped or just wanted to hang to to the $$ little longer for obvious reasons :thinking:

I applied for rebate on dec 28, I got a message today saying it got approved and cheque to be sent in next 2 to 4 weeks. I would say process is pretty fast

If I lease would I be able to to apply for a membership and still get the rebate or it needs to be done before the lease?

I know some of the rules have changed but there is no FAQ that I see.

As of Jan 2020, You need the membership 6months before leasing.

So if I understand correctly that would be for the 3 year membership?

And if I only did the (1) yearly membership I would need to have a membership for a full year before I leased a bmw to get the rebate?

If that’s the case how long do they give you after the year is over for you to be eligible for a rebate.

www.bmwcca.org

1 Like

Surprisingly worked out pretty fast for me. Even got an email from CCA that due to increased volume it may take over 3 months, but ended up quicker.

App submitted in November, check received January.

I submitted for the rebate mid-November, received the approval email two weeks ago and the check showed up mid-January. Took about two months.

Submitted my claim at the end of December and just got my rebate check today!

That was really quick!

Couldn’t be happier with the speed of the rebate. I feel like I was lucky. Received my $1k for a 5 series today.

Car purchased 1/20
Rebate submitted 1/21
CCA approval 2/13
BMW NA Approval 2/20
Check Received 2/24

1 Like

App submitted 12/18/2019 received check 02/09/2020 for a 2020 BMW M4.

Submitted mine for a X7 on 1/20 and got the check on 2/20. My brother submitted his in July and still waiting so who knows what’s going on their end. I’ve now received $2,500 in 26 months from BMW… best $130 investment :grimacing:

3 Likes