BMW accelerate into Autumn event

The doc fee is $680. They said 2 points so I will have to get that information from them. The calculator seems to work out though at .0148. If one point markup is .0004 how does that make .0128? That should be .0132 no? or did you mean .0040

Different dealers use different terminology all the time. It’s not a big deal. 1k das and 318/month with no msd sounds pretty solid.

2 Likes

Seems decent… what’s the mileage on the demo? 2k is significantly different than 4,999 as it’s likely over a 1% less discount due to the mileage penalty.

Not sure where you are, but likely could get 17%, $500 OL, and buy rate MF if you look more, assuming you are in a competitive market.

Mileage is 3100. I have grad and conquest as well. I am in Florida and had no luck with a ton of dealers here.

Got it…about a $500 increase than maxed out demo mileage which is good. Based on historical posts, this is very good for FL. Likely would have to travel north to do better since people here had limited success recently in FL, GA and AL with BMW dealers.

This is AL. I have to ship it.