BMW 740i Very well equipped Demo car signed $700/Month

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 740i
MSRP: $ 106000
Selling Price: 77500
Monthly Payment: $ 700 including 9.5% tax
Drive-Off Amount: $8400 including $6300 in 7 MSDs
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00104 (something something sausage)
Residual: 55
Farts: 3250
Incentives: Corporate sales program (g code) $3000, non stackable any of the others
Region: Los Angeles
Dealer included shipping from 1500 miles away (~$900 value)
Leasehackr Score:13.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Definitely not a unicorn, just good. Just took delivery last night. Spent a couple days working this out with dealer until we were both happy.
Wife and I will only get white cars so that significantly reduced the available cars for me to work on. I would call it loaded, M Sport, 20" M star wheels, premium package, massaging seats, extended quilting, executive package, luxury rear seating package, driving assistance package.
All in all, this is a lot of car for what I am paying and puts a smile on my face when driving, the wife is also super happy as well and has forgotten about the loaded e-class we are about to turn in.

9 Likes

Nice ride and you got a can of coke out of em too. Well done.

7 Likes

Nice! We picked up one too! Crazy deal

Very nice, I would call it loaded too.

Now Time to hire a driver or better yet let the wife drive, gotta enjoy the rear reclining and massaging seats.

1 Like

It was either that or floormats, of course I went for the soda. Getting them to cover the shipping was ok I guess too.

I’m happy with it, super nice car. I didn’t get a chance to see the details of the 745 you got since the original post was scrubbed. Every 745 that I worked on that had the white exterior, I didn’t have much luck getting good offers. One dealer thought 10% on a loaner 745e was a great deal and was sure someone would be buying it soon. What options does yours have?

That is my plan for my upcoming trip, my wife just doesn’t know it yet. Next is swapping to set of upsized none run flats to make the ride even more comfortable.

1 Like

I have M-Sport, Premier, the quilted seats, ventilated seats and some other crap i will probably never use lol. I really wanted executive package for the sky lounge LED but I will just do it myself. I found a kit for $150

Just be cognizant of the speedometer inaccuracies if changing the circumference of tires.

How about odometer?

Right here, or are you referring to the tire size change?

Of course, I’m just going to the next size wider with the same profile, they will only be about 1/2" taller which is only about 1.5% different.

Which may actually fix the speedo being slightly too fast.

1 Like

The sky lounge is pretty cool, I’d like to see pictures after you do the kit to compare. If I would have had your same incentives I would be close to the same payment. I will be in a better position if my next car is so I can use the others that stack.