BMW 530iX lease ~ 263 p/mo updated with lease sheet

Pilot owners are terrible lol

2 Likes

apparently so, 95k difference in value and the 5k car coat more to insure.

Any update…

Will update when I sign on a vehicle most likeley this weekend I don’t want to start a wild goose chase again haha

Why have anything except liability on the 2005 Pilot? Shouldnt that drop it some?

Okay signed will take delivery in a week

263 p/mo and 1000 DAS
62k MSRP
Probably will do MSDS which will lower payment even more as this dealer is in NJ so MSDs allowed
Will post all details when I take delivery with pics

Thank you lady who took my car a week back thank you very much

2 Likes

Thought NJ allowed MSD: You mean NY?

Sweet deal nonetheless and tough to beat.

Yes this dealer is NJ previous was NY so I can do Msd with this one

That’s unreal…

I wish I had loyalty and college grad.

nice deal, enjoy it.

it should, honestly that car gets driven a good amount locally in the winter or when it rains so having full coverage isn’t the worst thing, would like to get something with awd all together and get rid of it, though I will say it has been nothing but reliable since brand new aside from a few wheel bearing changes.

They found another loaner?

No, different dealer this time NJ dealer

Nice job on this one!

This is another example of the concept that there is always another deal around the corner. Don’t settle!

Congrats ! Hope all goes well this time for you !
So I guess BMWFS does accept College Grad multiple times as long as you are not using same dealer?

1 Like

0.5% or bust😁

1 Like

Yeah I guess lol I’m in a different situation though as wife graduated from 2 different colleges one a month back and the other 1 year back so not sure if that help at all

Haha it’s crazy the other car was black on black and I really didn’t want that color and this one has the options I want plus the color :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oooooooooooooo yup :100::100::100::fire: that’s a good one