BMW 530e, is this deal acceptable?

Hello, I got a lease offer from a northern Cal BMW dealer for a 2019 BMW 530e. The 530e has the luxury package, driver assistance plus package, parking assistance package and premium 2 packages.
MSRP: $61645
Selling Price: $56010
Taxed Rebates: $5250 ($2000 loyalty + $1000 college grad + $2250 lease credit)
MF: 0.00165
Tax: 7.75%
Lease Term: 36 with 10k/yr
MSD: 0 (I’ll put 7 when I do the lease)
Leasehackr Score: 10.5 years
With $0 drive-off, the monthly payment is $638 (~$600 with 7 MSD). Could anyone tell how good the deal is? Is it a great/ok/poor deal?
Thanks a lot for your help!

Poor deal. Too low discount and marked up MF.

Thats a 9% discount with 20-basis points marked up MF, which essentially means you are getting a 8% discount. You should ATLEAST be getting 11% discount at base MF + MSDs for a good deal.

If you look for aged inventory, maybe in socal, might be able to get 12-15% off if you are lucky and last day of the month BS…

Also, a lot of CA dealerships are having an drive event this weekend, where you sign-up in person to get an additional 500 or 1000 off

I just leased a 530e with only convenience pkg
Conquest, Recent Grad

470 w/ Tax

I would recommend getting more off your selling price.

Thanks for your suggestion. The car is in soCal and I want to lease it from one of my local BMW dealer. Will it be better that I talk to the soCal dealer for better price first, and then have my local dealer match the price?

You can try . I know it works but as a buyer, I hate to take a quote from one dealer and ask another to beat it. I always shoot for best possible deal at every dealer.

Thanks. As this is the first time I lease a car, I need to learn a lot lol. Or do you think I should find a broker if I cannot get a good deal from my side?

Thanks for your suggestion. For now I got 9.1% off only. I’ll try to see whether I can get more discounted this weekend

You should consider broker and save urself time. U qualify for a good list of incentives, would make a sweeter deal