BMW 430iXdrive Gran Coupe Take it or leave it(may11)?

, , ,

Are you emailing him or texting? Send him all the details line by line that you have and ask him to confirm he has the exact same details - i.e msrp, sales price, total incentives, mf, rv, acq, etc.

Yeah it would save me a bit probably 600-800 over the cost of the lease but I pretty much wanted my monthly to be lowest without paying CCr and if it can get to the numbers in the calc I’m more than happy probably would try adding an OL code to it also to get to 200s

Emailing, and that’s a good idea I will

Do you have an OL code? If you don’t, it’ll be hard to obtain one asap if you want the car soon.

I have one not from the meadow lands though so he might/might not take it

Your sell price is 34,285 so there is no luxury tax.
The dealer knows what a LEASE WORKSHEET is as they must send it to BMW Financial along with the lease contract once the lease is finalized. But, you should ask for a preliminary lease worksheet and post it.

Just sent this

Il l update once he gets back to me

@anon30710682 what are you doing with your 320i?

Probably going to keep it this 430 would replace my accord
Or see if I can make 1500 off of it by swapping the 320 and then leasing this and another accord
It would lower my tota due at signing to 1500 so would make the deal really nice

In my area all the 3 series are going for 350+ a month with like 800 miles a month he’ll there’s a 320iXdrive for 450 a month lol

So I think this guy is new… he called said the OL can only be applied on the X5 and 530e I told him not it can applied on all models besides m he said okay. I asked to speak to the finance manager probably could get the numbers correct after talking to him

Why are you putting so much money down? ($2900). I would roll in $2k which would bring your monthly to $300 even with only $900 total DAS.

Since dealer is in NJ, I would def do MSD’s which would bring down your monthly even more. No brainer.

Those are the inceptions costs the thing is I want my monthly to be low and it’s not affecting my total lease cost, one thing I’m thinking of doing though is waiving the acquistion then putting 925 as CCR it would save me another 10 a month, plus if the dealer does 500 OL I would save another 22 or if he does 1000 I would save 44 more per month

This is what the 1000 OL and waiving acq and applying it as CCr would get me to

I’m going to run the numbers with 0 DAs+OL and max Msds and update

Msds + everything else

Quick update they said they would accept OL (1000) so if all numbers are correct the dealer should be at this payment right ?
169 p/mo 2800 DAS
Would this make it a unicorn hack?

I doubt the dealer fee is only $80. Also, why wouldn’t you do MSDs?

I’m thinking of doing 4 MSD 0 DAS and it’s coming to 280 p/mo going to sprawl with the financial manager tommorow to confirm everything

Why 4 and not the max 7, especially when you were willing to pay $2xxx DAS already?

1 Like

Because I wanted to roll out of my 3 series which is 280 p/mo and was asking for 1k DAS so I just thought I would put the DAS from there as MSD and pay the same 280 I’m currently paying

New deal finalized fully updated

Take it or leave it final offer have to decide by wed

1 Like