BMW 430i GC Lease Evaluation

Trying to sign a new deal on GC 4 Series 430i, here is what the salesperson told me, URL to vehicle included. What are your thoughts on the best deal I can do on this one?

It’s $10081 onepay lease … after applying all discount assuming SF sales tax.

OR 23 payments of $453 per month for a 2 / 20 lease.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 4 Series GC
URL - https://www.peterpanbmw.com/details-2019-bmw-4_series-430i_gran_coupe-used-wba4j1c53kbm16897.html

Drive-Off Amount: $10,080 (One Pay Lease included Taxes)
Months: 24 mo
Annual Mileage:10K
Incentives: Loyalty, OL Code (They say worth $500)
Region: California

So what are all the discounts, no detail posted

Fixed your title to make it somewhat useful. The old one was useless

1 Like

So tired of users doing that. I mean, who makes a thread in the “Ask the hackrs” section and isn’t asking for help?

1 Like

MSRP $48K, Selling Price 40,998 - I have loyalty as I’m returning a previous lease via BMW FS; OL Code as well worth $500

Isn’t there lease cash too, or are they baking that into the discount, what MF?

We need an actually lease sheet, or go sign the deal and post the contract after it’s a done deal, lots of people do that

1 Like

I’m willing to bet MF is max and rebates are included in the selling price.

2 Likes

What is the selling price before incentives?

I have never had good luck with that dealership. They don’t negotiate over email without pulling teeth and if you come in in person don’t really deal unless you have your checkbook out for that very day. Why would I want a test drive anyway?

If you manage to get a good deal out of them, you are a better hack than I am.

2 Likes

Was just offered $9,040 one pay including taxes on same vehicle. They won’t send a detailed quote but the total cost will be what I mentioned above.

This doesn’t look like a good deal considering you have loyalty and OL code.

Where should I be at (ball park)?

I don’t think the last quote is horrible, but it’s hard to know what to negotiate if they won’t send you a detailed quote.

How much is loyalty on this car?

Did they change the selling price? If not, ask if they’ll do 17-20% off MSRP.

With $7000 discount you should be at zero DAS $348 per month, 23 payments plus tax and registration.

If they discount 18% you will land a $274 instead of $348.

1 Like

Ignore my post above. I calculated with $1000 OL code and $4500 Lease cash. Your region should be $4000 and since you said dealer is taking off $500 for the OL code your monthly should be

With $7000 discount you should be at zero DAS $372 per month, 23 payments plus tax and registration.

If they discount 18% you will land a $298 instead of $372.

Went forward with this deal as listed above thanks for the help but in my area seems like a good deal

Why not post the entire worksheet that actually shows the monthly?

2800 msd with 23 payments of 393.57

LOL @ “lots of people do that”