BMW 430i Demo sitting for over 1 year

I have located a 430i demo from a dealership that has been sitting forever with 4700 miles on it. The website just lists the MSRP as the selling price. I was wondering what a good starting point for selling price would be on this vehicle with M Sport package. I have seen some crazy deals on 430i demos lately and was thinking that 23% is not unreasonable to come to an agreement on.

How many threads do we need on 4 series discounts?

Ask for 23% and let us know.

4 Likes

There’s two ways to approach it, call/email and feel them out and get a quote. Or propose your discount right off the bat, I’d go with the first approach. The second one might piss them off.

It’s not a 2018 model year right?

No, this is a 2019. I have asked them for their selling price before incentives and am waiting to hear back.

It would be too easy just to search “4 series demo” than starting a new post…

1 Like

Just do what others are doing now and link them to this thread or site :slight_smile:

Sorry…I guess. Since there was literally zero selling price listed online I was just trying to get some assistance in where to even start. I’ll try not to let that happen again. Plus, I did read the other posts, that is pretty much how I was aware of other great deals being had, so at the expense of hijacking some elses, i created my own

Be careful of basing your expectations on two or three unicorns in the entire country.

Please report back with the quote.

Also here is a thread for how to email dealers:

1 Like