BMW 330XI GT! for around 360 a month zero down

Don’t quit your day job buddy. I got a T6 with an msrp of 4k more for about $150 less a month. If you become a trusted hacker, might as call me the Warren Buffett of leasing!

Posting deals, comments and input is what makes this site great but bashing others deals and spouting that your deals are best (when they are not) just makes you look uninformed.

1 Like

I am one of the guys who jumped on a @fairfaxva1992 deal. I will definitely be posting details of the deal shortly. I just want to say he is legit.

I am relatively new here and I don’t post much. I am however a buyer all day long. My wife says I have a disease that causes me to change cars more than most. It’s unfortunately terminal.

I absolutely love this forum and the very sharp members on it. You guys have helped me more than anyone to live out my fantasy’s, cost-effectively.

While @fairfaxva1992 is not a dealer, he’s one of these guys that actually derive pleasure out of negotiating a smoking deal with car dealers. A process I can’t personally stand.

Incidentally, I’m the one who took over the 550 GT ugly duckling deal that was posted recently by another awesome member here.

Well when you took advantage of the t6 deal the numbers were different back then.

Talking about discount aspect 17000k off is a great deal right now.

Thanks man I hope everything worked out for you.

148800 car for 1000 a month for 24 months is one hell of a deal. Zero down !

That’s the type of deals I get. Thanks for confirming that to everyone that is doubting my talent.

Perhaps it is a good deal. Just suggesting a little more tact might get you closer to trusted hacker status if that’s what you’re after.

1 Like

He said he got 550 GT from another hackr here, why are you talking about $148K here?
FYI:

1. VA car sales tax is 4.15%, as far as I know.
  2. You list MD doc fee of $299 and VA tax for some reason, but lets assume MD dealer and VA buyer.
  3. RV for 24/10k is 60%, not 59%
  4. Incentives for DMV are $5,200 + $3,000 Costco = $8,200. Your $9,200 include $1,000 loyalty, which is not applicable to lease ($500 is).

Based on the correct numbers and your $49K sales price it should be $429/mo with first month due. 9 MSDs bring it down to $395/mo. So you stil have something to learn.

Edit: BTW, the loyalty is actually $500 and $1,000 extra this month = $1,500 and not $1,000 as in your “deal”. Not sure if all qualify for the $1,000, before it was only for current S60 owners. Assuming one qualifies for the whole $1,500 loyalty - the payment drops to $332/mo.

1 Like

That must be in reference to the S-class coupe or cab thread he posted elsewhere.

am I crazy, or is this thread the most difficult to comprehend, all over the place thread on the forum?

6 Likes

I know, that’s why I asked what it had to do with his replying to a guy who said he took a 550 GT from another hacker here.

The guy is erratic, so are his posts.

Sorry, didn’t mean to add any confusion to this thread.

Yes, I took over the 550 GT lease AS WELL as the S class that @fairfaxva1992 just posted. Like I said I have a problem. LOL

Nice!! would love to see the numbers. lemme guess the 550 gt was from ohio?

That’s the one my friend.

You’re crazy! J/K

My $.02: It’s not my place to deter anyone’s enthusiasm for finding deals—if that “energy” can be channeled toward finding more deals for people, then we all “win”

My $.02: I have no issues with enthusiasm for deal hunting. I have a problem when there is misinformation about “deals” that confuse folks who are still learning the ropes.

2 Likes

You need to put in a lot more to get hackr status here. Your deals are average, but the problem is you’re spreading misinformation.

If you had been here months ago, you would know MSDs on S90s are worth it - don’t spew that “I’ll invest it somewhere else”. You won’t find that rate of return with practically zero risk.

Well some people don’t like putting any money down or security deposits.

Yeah my skills are average. Everyone here that is saying misinformation and all that crap. Let’s see what you guys got, show me ur deals, for this month. I don’t wanna hear about a deal from 2 years ago. Show me what you can get on a Volvo s90 or a bmw for June

No one has to show you anything, but you can look at my response to see that your “deal” is at least misleading.
And I suggest you adjust your abrasive attitude.

5 Likes

@mani_is_kool has T5s for 353 plus tax a month with 700 DAS. Your drive off is 225 less but monthly is significantly higher.

1 Like

Is this the Accord cross tour guy trolling us?

Edit: oops didn’t mean to direct this to you Ursus. Don’t know how to change the on mobile