BMW 330i XDrive Loaner Lease 36 mo VS 24 mo

Requesting expert advise on the following 2 questions as I couldn’t find much of the information in other threads.

I have been talking to a dealer for leasing a 330i XDrive loaner in NJ.

1. I was asking for a 24 months lease but dealer is emphasizing on 36 months and suggests that the pricing doesn’t change by bringing down the lease duration. Please confirm if that is true.

2. Also, I was trying to take benefit of Corportae Sales Program($4500 for 3 series along with OL code for $1000 from winter XDrive experience at Stratton Mountain Resort, VT). However, dealers says that OL code is not stackable with Corporate Sales Program. Please confirm.

Thanks in advance!

There’s a ton of info about this already on this site, the dealer is full of crap. With a big enough discount the 24mo term should be less. Pricing has nothing to do with term. I suspect they marking up the MF and won’t make as much on a 36mo term. I’d definitely shop around because this dealer sounds shady. I’m assuming the corporate discount is only getting you an additional $500 off, the same as the OL code, probably can’t combine those.

You can easily investigate #1 by getting the RV and MF for each term option, then calculating the lease payment with a given sales price.

Your lease cash can vary depending on your region but you can find that on BMW’s website, loaners are $1000 less too as I understand. Target something under 5k miles

Thanks for all the inputs. I will do some more homework before I go back to the dealer.

I recalculated all the numbers and with offered 13% discounted selling price, the payment difference between 24mo and 36mo was hardly any thing but with the higher % discount, difference increases with 24 months being the better option.

Can you plz suggest how much discount I should expect for the selling price on MSRP of $46,205 with loaner miles of 4K on it.

At least 18%

:point_right: 20x20x20

Thanks all, will target for 20% for negotiation and will keep you all posted.