Selling Price:
Rebates:

Months:
Annual Mileage:

MF:
Residual:

Total Due At Signing:
Monthly Payment:

Funny. I just PMed you about his vehicle 30 minutes ago to see if it was still leasable and now you make an ad for it.

I guess in the future, I should contact someone else at your dealership so whatever car I might be interested in doesn’t get sold out from under me.

3 Likes

For anyone that might be interested, the MF is marked up to the max of .00192. Don’t settle for anything more than the buyrate of .00152.

3 Likes

Poor form. The discount is mediocre too.

2 Likes

I PMed him to see if it was still leaseable and to get the MSRP since it isn’t listed on their website.

Next time, I’ll make sure to contact a salesperson that I know isn’t on LeaseHackr. :laughing:

1 Like

You can do as you wish my friend no hard feelings on my side…

Crap deal. @BMW_Dave was giving a 55k 330e 2018 demo for $280 with sales taxes.

1 Like

Mine was a unicorn but they do pop up now and then. And all my leases are quoted at .00152 MF unless credit requires an adjustment. :smiley:

4 Likes

(Removed) thank you for commenting everyone the car is being sold later this weekend by a co worker, not a bad deal just not as aggressive as the other deals. I get it we all want the lowest Price, MF, and all the incentives. I will continue to post only the unicorns, please refrain from curse words we are all adults here.