BMW 330i loaner with > 5k miles lease check

I’m in a hunt for a BMW 330i lease after exhausting my options to find a decent Audi lease. My local BMW have a 2021 330i loaner that has all of the options and colors I’m looking for but has a 5750 miles on it!!

Here is the best deal I could get:
MSRP: 47120
Discount off MSRP: 5120 (11%)
Rebate: 1000
Total purchase: 41000
MF: 0.00133
Residual value: 25545
Acquisition fee: 925
Dealer doc: 689

Monthly payments with tax: 597$
Miles/months: 12k / 36 months
Zero drive off (Only first month due)

What do you guys think? Also do you think I should wait till November or thanksgiving for additional rebates?

Side question, does anyone know if I buy a dirt cheap used BMW 2001 would it qualify me for loyalty rebate?

That’s not a lot. BMW loaners can have up to 7500 miles on them. What you should be asking is when the car was punched (put into service). That’s when the maintenance/warranty clock starts.

Does it make sense to buy a car, insure it, register it and all that for… how much?

At fully marked up MF, your discount off MSRP is effectively 9%. didn’t run your numbers in the calc, but considering it’s only first month DAS and 12k miles… you might want to share your deal sheet. Numbers maybe padded elsewhere at $600/mth for a 3-series… can’t tell without more details

Just need to register it to your address and name.

Yup, and there’s easier ways to stack incentives. OP should look into PenFed, OL and BMWCCA - all depends on timing and applicability. Buying a(nother) car for a $750-1k rebate… seems like work :slight_smile:

Up to 12K miles now actually lol…

I just closed one with 10,800 on the clock.

Seriously? Dang that’s a lot of miles… Wiki will need to be updated too :grin:

1 Like

Really not that many miles. BMW includes maintenance and you’ll have warranty until the end of your lease.

I’ve had a couple loaners with over 5k miles and maybe I just got lucky, but I’ve never had a problem.

It is a decent deal for this market, especially considering how many dealers aren’t even discounting loaners.

1 Like

Incentives still qualify?

Discount must be pretty big to match. That’s like $2k eaten from the residual.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.