BMW 330i Lease Deal.. Any tips would be greatly appreciated

Hello all,

It is my first time to lease a car and shop BMWs. :slight_smile:
Among my local dealers in the Bay area, CA, I have asked around quotes and all, and one of dealers sent me an estimate like this today.
The quote is for BMW 330i M sport pkg with other options… not described on website, but I can see live cockpit, leather seats, ambient lighting etc.
According to my research in the forums, the discount before incentives looks okay (10.4%), and the total of 14% after incentives including conquest. (Loyalty is not applicable in my case.)
What else I can ask this dealership to bring down the monthly payment in this scenario?
I can ask more discounts prior to incentives and $0 down, but still the monthly seems to be higher than what other hackers got or what brokers show on their spreadsheets.
They say the price is valid until the end of this month.
Thank you for reading my post and your insights in advance.

2019 or 2020 model?

Regardless, this looks like a terrible deal.

10.4% isn’t aggressive at all and you haven’t stated what your MF is. Also wtf is “Phantom Footprint”.

You need to do some more research on said other hackers got or what brokers show on their spreadsheets and do an A-B comparison to your deal.

It is a 2020 model.

Thank you for your input. I believe the MF is 0.00142, but I will do more homework of my own!

Do you believe or do you know? Do you get the same (or close) monthly payment when doing your own calculation using base MF?

1 Like

I believe so, and I just asked them the MF they used. I am getting $537 (including tax) according to the calculator.

Depends if you want to hack your own lease or get a LH-approved professional involved in your deal. You could go with a broker here or a dealer.

@GAngellBMW is an east bay dealer. His dealership had 10 2020 330i loaner units last I checked. I’m sure he would plug you with a much better deal than what you’re getting here, and that too with transparent numbers.

Well that was just by coincidence. This is why I hate the calculator :laughing:

Incentives are TAXED, your fees are at default, and phantom whatever isn’t considered (it’s not residualized)

Edit: and DAS is way off.

This is why we look at more than just a monthly payment!

I am going to guess two things.

1. They are jacking up the MF by .00040
  2. The sale price is not as low as you think

I recommend reading the article on how to calculate lease payments by hand. Call them out on their BS and if they don’t budge, find a new dealer.