BMW 330e Loaner $239 sign and drive

He emailed me this morning about the car but maybe another sales person sold it and he wasn’t aware

How are you guys searching for available Loaner vehicles across all dealerships? My local dealers balk at the numbers I ask for (from here) on their “new” vehicles… And the numbers they throw at me are usually extremely bad deals, Lol!

Great deal OP! Congrats on the new ride…

Thanks
Max

I@Lulu29

Thanks for the reply to my PM. I had reached out about same car yesterday afternoon and was given a quote over email.

It was exactly like you said but the selling price was 500 lower as I am in NY so qualify for plug in rebate which he said he will adjust the price for.

I was ready to put a deposit but he won’t take it saying they don’t have a finance manager to approve the deal and promised me that he has put on a hold for me which will not let anyone else buy it for 24 hours which ended today afternoon. This morning I reach out and they don’t respond and after multiple calls suggest that its sold.

I am not sure what to say but looks like what the sales guys quoted us was way too low which was not approved by a manager as the monthly was too low or someone internal might have picked it up.

If anyone from the community got it than please share your numbers.

HN.

Hmm I had a few people working on the deal since my sales guy was out of town and not available to run everything but it seemed good to go. Had price sheets and everything. Hopefully someone gets it but it may be gone.

I know the car is probably gone, but can you PM me the dealer please? Thanks.

Any update on the dealer name/contact? I know this car is probably gone/sold…

I have one local delaership that has a 2017 BMW 330e loaner in stock… But these guys are refusing to discount the vehicle much upfront. I asked them if they realize that we’re in 2018 already, LOL!

It would be beneficial to know which dealership was willing to do this deal… Might help in negotiations.