BMW 330e 315p/m + tax 36/10 ACT QUICK EXPIRES TOMORROW

This deal was a for a friend, they are looking for something a little cheaper now possibly a V/bolt. I am trying to get into the refferal side of things as I’ve closed more than 15 leases for family and friends. My Fee is $150 PM me for any details. Deal expires tomorrow.

Need to signup for AARP

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 BMW 330e]

MSRP: [$50,XXX]
Selling Price: [$43,XXX]
Rebates: [$4000]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [0.00077] w/ 2450 in MSD
Residual: [62%]

Security Deposit: [$2450]
Total Due At Signing: [$3,7XX]
Monthly Payment: [$315]

• tax

PM me for details

Any other offers besides the 330e?

I’m planning on getting into a lease, preferably the 340i.

Are you positive people can still sign up for AARP today and qualify for the rebate and MF reduction? Seems like a lot of people have reported that you need to have signed up by 2/19.

That’s what I’ve heard as well.

And for the MSD’s, May is right around the corner.

I can try to find you a lease on a 340, going to be more as the 330e is incentivized.

You should be able to signup today, once signed up you have access to all the deals. It is $12 to signup

If you can try to find one that’s reasonable, I’ll be willing to jump into the lease.

Unfortunately I’ve gone down this rabbit hole- AARP will not be applied if you have only just joined…need to have had it in Feb.

Need a different source for fleet discount to make this work.

Yes you need fleet for this

448 + tax + fleet on one with msrp 56,XXX

I have a corporate fleet discount I can apply!

That’s with fleet…

I had the same experience, signed up for AARP just to learn that it won’t be accepted, had to find another source of fleet.

Well, I have a question-since your username contains NYC, isn’t it better to do this through a NY dealership anyway? The 330e qualifies for a $500 NY state rebate and you’re clearly going through a non-NY dealership if MSDs were available (though I guess they’re going away for everyone). Maybe the MSD discount is better than the $500 but now that MSDs are gone it’s probably better to just do this via a NY dealership? For the i3 it would have been much better to do it via NY anyway since it’s a $1700 rebate.

The car is being registered in NYS, it doesn’t matter where you purchase from, what matters is the registration address which will give you correct tax and rebate calculations.

Sorry for the confusion the deal was actually in SoCal

That’s not true, the NY state rebate requires that you purchase from a NY state dealer because only the dealership can file for the rebate. You can’t buy from an out of state dealership and get the NYSERDA credit. Non-NY dealerships cannot participate in the program.

I didn’t realize you were talking about NYSERDA credit specifically, in that case not only does it have to be a NYS dealership it also has to be one that’s registered with NYSERDA.

I’m in socal and interested in this deal. Weekdays the cost without aarp

This deal expired, with MSD and without AARP you are looking at 70 more