BMW 330E 12K/36 months $439

I signed a BMW 330e today, It has cold weather, driving assistance, premium package, Technology package.

It is not a screaming deal, but we liked the car and there are not much inventory to shop around. I know I could have squeezed few bucks more, but the dealer also should make money(What is the point in selling 55K car and not making couple of thousands :slight_smile:) . I qualified for fleet discount, and I am surprised that they did not mark up MF, in fact, they offered me based money factor 0.00114. Overall I am happy with payments, and my wife likes the car. Happy wife, happy life :slight_smile:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 BMW 330e]

MSRP: [$55245]
Selling Price: [$47614]
Rebates :$1500 fleet discount, $3000 rebate
Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: [optional] 0.00114
Residual: [optional] 61%

Security Deposit: [$0] $3150
Total Due At Signing: [$1,267 including first month payment] + MSD
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$439]

Zip Code: [08807]
Sales Tax Rate: [6.875%]

2 Likes

I was quoted a similar number for 2016 328i xDrive (exec demo with 5k miles). I guess considering that you did really good. Can you please share the dealership/salesperson info? I might try to work with them on a 2017 330i xdrive.

Is this a new vehicle or retired loaner?

I guess I found the dealership info in the pic, now I just need the salesguy info :slight_smile:

It is brand new car,wrapped in stickers

I am eligible for the fleet discount, what’s the other $3K rebate?

It is a plugin hybrid lease rebate. As I said, there are not that many 330e in stock.

You did better than me :slight_smile:

1 Like

New to the forum, how do we get fleet discount?

Unfortunately they only offer the 330e in RWD. No bueno in Colorado even with a $5k state rebate.

You need to be an employee of certain companies. Few others reported being a member of AARP can get you corporate discount.