BMW 3-series $3000 lease credit continuing through end of January

Just a heads up for those who were missing out on those year-end deals. Seems BMW has decided to continue the lease credit through January 31st. Whether they changed the residual for 2017’s is yet to be seen. Will update.

5 Likes

Looks like residuals have stayed steady at 61% for 36/10 on a the 2017 3er.

Edmunds doesn’t have numbers out yet, and I’m not seeing this on BMWUSA. Did a dealer give you the inside tip?

From BMWUSA.com

It is on BMWUSA if you look at the lease offers, says $3000 credit through January 31st, $6000 for 330e, not sure if that changed from last month or not. 3 series only, nothing for the 4 series, and 5 series only has $2000.

gotcha…I didn’t notice that at first. Good catch.

Also to note, this is for 2017 only. I believe last month they were good for 2018 too.

Would that include the M series?

Nope.

2017 2-series, 3-series, smaller credit on the 5-series and looks like a small credit on the old X3.

Curious to find out about MF, if that changed at all. BMW has kept slowly raising it over the year so it might cancel out any savings, or they might have reduced it, who knows.

Doesn’t appear to be any incentives on 2018s at this point.

I just backed into the calculations on a 2017 330e based on the numbers provided on BMWUSA and it appears that the MF and residual is the same on 2017s through January 31, 2018.

For 2018s it appears to be the same MF and Residual as well, just no BMW Credit.

1 Like

Did the same, and agree with you.

36/10 - 61%
24/10 - 67%
MF: 0.00152

Question is if there is any change to the BMW demo/loaner programs.

Has anyone spoken to any BMW dealer directly to confirm (1) what loyalty is for this month on 2017 and 2018 and, (2) whether there is indeed no BMW credit for 2018s?

I was pricing out 1 that had over 5k. Dealer said the $3,000 incentive couldn’t be applied to that one. When I tried to get confirmation on that 5k being the benchmark, he went dark.

Yes, there was a $2000 incentive to dealer on loaners. Now there is 0. It is in addition to $3000 lease incentive. So, no more deals on loaner…

Was told by sales at Passport BMW.

And that was an incentive that was paid at the time the loaner was sold? I thought BMW paid dealers a certain amount of money when it was punched for loaner duty and a certain amount of money when it was taken out of service.

Not sure, he only mentioned now all loaners will be $2000 more.

That’s what I also was thinking. Volvo pays $2,100 for a punched car. So I guess it might have counted as extra discount in 2017, but not in 2018 since it was “sold” in 2017?

I could see it being that all loaners moving forward will be $2000 more expensive for the time being, but I’d be surprised if cars that were put up before 1/2 got more expensive. Could be wrong - usually am :slight_smile:

It was $2000 BMW allowance for Service Loaner. Now it’s dead. No more deals on BMW. :frowning: