BMW 2019 Z4, 330i, X7

We have a few cars we need to move out of San Diego County area. Here’s a link to view cars, the pricing is NOT the LeaseHackr price: https://www.bmwofescondido.com/manager-specials

Email me at peter@brechtgroup.com if you want a direct link to the spreadsheet with the pricing. There are a lot of different scenarios but if you like one of these cars I’m happy to work out the deal for you specifically.

EDIT: Money factor has been updated for April 6-30th.

Those “deals” definitely don’t look too hot. lol. On the X7 you are less than 10% where most hackers are seeing 15%, 18% and even on some models up to 23% off MSRP. I think you’ll have a hard time finding takers.

The deals posted on the website are not the hackr deals, we can’t post those for the public due to BMW marketing restrictions. We will always do our best to make it work for someone but not everyone will think it’s a unicorn for whatever reason.

Did you read his post at all?

3 Likes

Sorry peter I did NOT see the sentence about the spreadsheet! My apologies :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Updated the sheet to include a few service loaners we have for lease as well. Working very few hours lately, please email me if you have any interest in getting the spreadsheet figures.

Can you please close out this thread? These options are no longer available!