BMW 1K Incentive (11/13-11/17)

Looks to be nationwide however you should confirm with your local dealer. I did this last year to get 1K off my 5 series lease.

From the website:

To help those who need it most during the Feeding America Drive to End Hunger Event, be sure to stop by Braman BMW between November 13-17, 2018, and take a BMW test-drive. BMW wants to help those less fortunate, and by stopping by our dealership for a test-drive, you can assist us as we help generate meals for Feeding America. Take a look at our selection of new BMW models and find the one you love. Then, stop by our Miami BMW dealership to speak with a member of our BMW financing team to see if the vehicle you’re interested in qualifies. And don’t forget to ask our team about the $1,000 incentive to put toward the purchase or lease of a qualifying BMW!**

*Ineligible models: MY19 X5, 8 Series Coupe/Convertible, MY18 M2 Coupe, M3 CS, MY19 M2 Competition, M4 CS and M5, MINI vehicles and BMW Pre-Owned/CPO vehicles do not qualify. Delivery must be taken on or before 1/31/2019.

**See dealer for full details. Delivery must be taken on or before 1/31/2019.

Looks like only a few participating dealers in the southern region.

“Offer is available to prospects who registered and attended the Southern Region November Events – Feeding America Drive to End Hunger event or any family member residing within the same household. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase, other than those excluded as set forth above. Only one redemption code per vehicle may be used. Offer valid towards purchase price of eligible vehicle. Only dealers participating in the event may redeem offer.”

1 Like