Blow Out Ford Fusion Hybrid/Eco Sport Too many in stock PM/text for faster reply

General manager legit ordered too many and wants these things gone. Have a few in stock tailoring leases individually as each unit sells.

2020 Fusion Hybrid SE
Comes with Lane keep assist and adaptive cruise

Window sticker: https://www.northcountyford.net/api/legacy/pse/windowsticker/ford?vin=3FA6P0LU0LR149183&dealerCode=00869&postalCode=92083&status=NEW

Monthly Payment: $250 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ $1995
Months: 36
Annual Mileage 10,500/yr
Residual: 12,757.80

2020 Eco Sport SE
Comes with moonroof
Window Sticker: https://www.northcountyford.net/api/legacy/pse/windowsticker/ford?vin=MAJ3S2GE8LC348335&dealerCode=00869&postalCode=92083&status=NEW

Monthly Payment: $258 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ $1995
Months: 36
Annual Mileage 10,500/yr
Residual: 10,308

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Always nice to have more dealers!

I’m sure others will chime in and I might be wrong but these prices seem a little high?
I know hybrids don’t always lease well, but an equivalent Camry is at the same price point but with $0 DAS. Even an equivalent (gas) Sonata SE is at $198 plus tax with $500 DAS.

4 Likes

Hello Bjam,

Toyota residuals tend to be a little higher. On both of these the residual is in the 44% range. We’re just blowing them out because as I’m sure you’ve heard Ford is stepping away from their Sedan market on new cars and as a result residuals have dropped.

1 Like

Understood and actually doing a search here for other Fusion hybrids does show the payment is about what others have been getting with a couple of unusually good deals at the $200 point.

But anyway, welcome and good luck! looking forward to the Bronco numbers when it’s out! I’m sure it’ll be leasehackr worthy :smiley: :wink: :smiley:

2 Likes

Absolutely! I’m excited to.

1 Like

Hey you got any mustang leases ??

Mustangs dont lease too well, residuals are low but I’m happy to throw one together. What are you looking for?

Well I wanted a gt or a performance pack eco boost

whats your zipcode? I’m happy to throw something together for you?

92154 southern Cali