Bigger lease incentive based on region help

I wanted to know if there is a way to get the bigger lease incentive even if you don’t live in the state your getting the vehicle from?

I live in PA where Lexus is offering $4000 incentive in the 19’ LS500 but there is a demo in Indiana and based on that zip code, they get $7000 incentive from Lexus. Is there a way for me to get that if I close a deal in Indiana?

Relatively certain that Lexus programs are based on buyer’s address and not the dealer’s address. With that being the case, the only way for you to get the Indiana incentives is pure fraud because you are a Pennsylvania resident.

1 Like

I’m not sure it’s fruad as I’m not lying or falsifying my information claiming I live in Indiana. I obviously would pay my tax based on my zip in PA but I’m being told that the incentives are dealer based so I’m trying to confirm.

No no. I think what @BoardWalkNJ said is, the only way to claim IN incentives (for Lexus) is through fraud since you’re not a IN resident.

He’s saying some brand incentives are based on buyer address

While others are store address

5 Likes

@Cody_Carter, is TFS garaged address or store for incentives? I’d assume LFS would be the same.

Incentives are based on dealer location.

5 Likes

@Daxaconda, there you go. Get the IN incentives without worry of fraud.

Thanks all for the quick responses ans feedback. I was waiting to hear back from the dealer in IN asking if I would get the regional incentives and he also confirmed I would.

Thanks also Cody for confirming.

@Cody_Carter , one other question for you… This dealer is part of the Lexus Plus network and he basically said the price they have is bottom line, no negotiating etc.
Is this set in stone? I only ask because I have my standard residual value and my adjusted residual value due to the miles from the demo use so I want to see if they will adjust the difference off the sales price.

Any insight on that or is Lexus Plus different than normal dealers? Thank you in advance for any input.

Ive only heard the terms Lexus plus but we really don’t know anything about it.

1 Like

Relatively certain that Lexus Plus dealers will not negotiate at all on price. That’s what I had read on ClubLexus in the past anyway. This is what people apparently “want” because the Tesla model is so “great” and “consumer-friendly”

3 Likes

Thanks for the response. I’ve been member on club Lexus for a few years and was just about to post on there and ask. You’re probably right, just thought it was worth checking due to the adjusted residual.

I wonder if the F&I guy negotiates on his stuff…

I sense the sarcasm. :). I’d rather negotiate, so I guess I’m in the minority.

1 Like