Predatory practices

Nickel/ dime

Credit damage

It is obvious that we keep our mouth shut out of fear

Please do no longer allow yourself to be harassed and/or victimized

1 Like

mental illness

7 Likes

Moved to off-ramp. Please elaborate. You can’t say you saw a UFO without telling us where.

13 Likes

This ought to be good…

3 Likes

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

5 Likes

When somebody with handle qx60lease says beware Audi financial. Pass the popcorn.

7 Likes

Please go on :grin::grin::grin:

Fair bet we will never hear from the OP again.

2 Likes

If I had to guess, I would guess that the op turned in a lease without getting a pre-inspection done, was charged for some damage they didn’t agree with, ignored the bill, and took a credit hit when it got sent to collections.

I’m all for hearing the actual story though, so please @qx60lease, tell us the story instead of vaguebooking.

11 Likes

i was going with he turned his nissan into vw

3 Likes

Come on it was an Infiniti, not a Nissan :slight_smile: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

And you can’t do that anyhow.

Possibly the OP has been driving a Tiguan for 2 years but thought it was a QX60 and sending payments to NMAC instead of VWFS. That’ll do it.

3 Likes

What part of a VW/Audi Lease is predatory? You agree to the terms they set and they are quite clear, you pay $X/month for the next 36 months with $Y upfront. How strict a dealer is on turn in damage varies by dealer to dealer and brand to brand there is no blanket answer but you agree to terms and conditions of vehicle turn in on lease inception. The only thing that is less than favorable is how they limited 3rd party buy out to give their dealer network an advantage.

OP - ask mods to open if you have anything meaningful to add.