Better Than a Lease? A Balloon Loan Primer

Are you getting the new rate even though you are refinancing?

Any CU’s that don’t require Pay stubs?

2 Likes

Throwing this back out here. Any suggestions for the BL program that is good for sports cars (sedans, preferably). I haven’t been able to find any. Used or new, doesn’t matter. I have yet to find one that really sticks out to me yet. I think the only one that came back solid was the Camaro 2SS, but not a big fan of the new looks/design language.

Bumping this. Gonna call a CU tomorrow & see what they say but in case anyones experienced this

Found a ‘23 palisade in stock @ msrp I want to finance via balloon loan but afg doesn’t have rates on them. On their ‘22 values, $5k down / 24 month balloon loan lands me at $187/mo

1 Like

I’ve had no success getting AFG to offer a program for the Ford Lightning so far… YMMV.

2 Likes

Let us know what you find out on buying 23’s. I’m also looking at a new Palisade. Thanks!

1 Like

Paystubs? I’ve never had a CU or anyone on a loan ask for paystubs. That is only if you have average credit.

1 Like

Is that actually true? How are they verifying income then…?

I haven’t had an income verification on Santander (CCAP), BofA (Volvo), BMWFS, or Chase (LRFG)

I swear someone on this forum told me they want pay stubs. That’s why I was hesitant on using a CU, since my W2 doesn’t show like 80% of my income

You’ve only done big banks though. they never ask. Might be different for CU?

Americu has it as part of the loan application. Before they even run credit.

2 Likes

NWFCU also asks for paystubs.

2 Likes

I have never been asked that’s crazy. I don’t care that they ask for one but I don’t even know how to find them haha

You don’t know how to get your paystubs?

No one knows these days.

why? nobody works? or they all self employed?

No one receives them in the mail like 25 years go.

What are people using then? First time i heard this

Just log into your company’s Workday and get them there (yes, I know that means your company uses Workday :grin:).

2 Likes

Stubs have gone the way of personal check registers.