🛻 MAR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

I have one more grey sport crewmax. Will be under 300 in pa 24/12

I’m planning on flying up in November once my other lease is up and just driving it back, I can’t get anywhere close to these numbers in Florida.

I have a lot of buyers from fla that drive cars back. Cheap flights to PHL on spirit/frontier airlines

1 Like

Do you see any large increases coming on the Highlander around October/November?

1 Like

I sent you a text message regarding a Camry XSE V6, however, I’d also like to know if you have any deals for a 4Runner TRD PRO.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Jrouleau426 Reviews. All Makes and Models, Specializes in Toyota, Philadelphia Based

Text sent re: Camry LE
Thanks

I have 2 Tacoma manual offrd premiums in stock. 24/10 is $250/mo with msds. Tax tags fees inc depending on your state. $41k msrp

1 Like

not going to happen in the SETF region - our MF is almost double theirs for whatever reason.

i’ve tried on Tacoma, Tundra, Highlander and even Rav4 over the pas couple months. ended up with a Highlander SE so far, looking for another vehicle by end of next week.

What Colors? on the 2 tacoma off road premium? thanks

White and cement

Yeah I tried two dealers today. Autonation Toyota and Gettel Toyota. Both want my equity of 4000 with nothing else down and they put me at $325 for 36 months. 2019 TRD off road 4x4. They did say there is an incentive of 0.00177 MF which I’m OK with but they are selling over MSRP. Even though MSRP is $39,252 it came out to $43,500ish…

Are there any dealers in Florida that anyone recommends or a contact to talk numbers? I’m willing to drive but not out of state.

use your equity as MSD towards the lease, no reason to give the dealer free money when it can be used in a more productive way for you

will definitely get you under $300/mo. i used Autonation Weston Toyota for my Highlander, they were very clueless to MSDs, but many dealers overall are this way until you get to a true finance director.

1 Like

Crazy how cheap some of these trucks are. Enjoy!

I’m trying. Third dealer got me at 303 / mo for 36 months tax included with 3000 DAS nothing else. By my account there still high on DAS by about 1500. They don’t seem to know anything about MSDs. This is the best deal I’ve seen so far. I think they can do better.

2019 TRD Off road 4x4

1 Like

Why don’t you just get a cheap flight up to Philly, get a Taco Sport from Jim for $210 plus tax/tags/fees, save yourself the $3000 DAS + $90 a month - - - you are at $300/month right now - - - ($2160 over 24 months) and call it a day?

3 Likes

I wish man but you gotta pay for convenience I guess. Can’t fly up there and drive it down. Will take too much time lol

You can do it all in 1 day. 1 day is worth $5000 savings or $208/month over 24 months…

5 Likes

One day of inconvenience was worth it for me to save thousands over the lease term. But if we were all the same that would be pretty boring :grinning:

dont let up or get discouraged!!! lol keeping pushing for the MSDs over any money down. get to another Finance guy and if he doesnt know, just keep going to the next person until you get to one that does…show them below link/verbiage and tell them contact their corporate folks if they do not know how to apply it. it is their program and they need to educate themselves for the customer.

if your equity is $4k and payment is $325/mo, you should be paying $3150 in MSDs (9x $350) and I would see if you can squeeze away with everything else rolled into the payment, or at worst 1st mo and maybe tags only. make sure the MSD is listed as such on your contract and not trying to sneak it in as any other inception toward the lease - an easy mistake for them if they’re truly unaware of the MSD program.

Link: Lease a Toyota | Toyota Financial

Reduce your monthly payments by making up to nine additional security deposits when you start your lease. The balance of any additional security deposits will be refunded to you5 at the end of your lease. The Multiple Security Deposit Program is available for New and Certified Toyota vehicles leased through Toyota Financial Services.3 This program is not available in New York.

1 Like