šŸ›» APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

I have 2 white sports coming in this week!

Any other manual Tacoma?

Yeah we have some base models and some sport premiums

What color for premium

Text me for quotes and details

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Jrouleau426 Reviews. All Makes and Models, Specializes in Toyota, Philadelphia Based

I thought the same but 3 months in donā€™t miss it one bit.

If they donā€™t come with it always cheaper to just grab one off amazon for $250. Toyota charges $600

1 Like

I leased a trd sport tundra last August, would i be able trade it in and roll it in to new 2 year lease? What tundras are left. Iā€™m in pa
Thanks

I wanted to find out about leasing a Toyota 4Runner sr5 Premium 4x4 or TRD Premium
For 24/15k and 36/15k with just inceptions. Would also be possibly willing to do MSDā€™s depending on how much it reduces the payment to lower the money factor.

THe truck I would want would be Nautical Blue with Graphite Leather. I do not want a sunroof if at all possible .

I live in zipcode 33433 in Boca Raton, FL. I currently lease a BMW 440i coming due very soon.

What availability do you have on a blue SR5 4x4 premium or TRD 4x4 Premium preferably without the sunroof . Would the dealer you work with be able to get this truck if they donā€™t have one in stock?

Thanks,
Cory

Please read the first post on this ad then text me. Thanks!

Wow you already tagged it with a Yeti sticker :slight_smile:

Yeti cycles not yeti coolers but I guess most of society would think of Yeti coolers.

LOL, I donā€™t know too many folks that would put a Cooler Sticker on their truck!

One white sport available. Someone backed out! Things loaded. 49k msrp

1 Like

Come to Pittsburgh I see it everydayā€¦ Yeti is an awesome brand though.

2 Likes

The white Sport is an awesome truck. Jim was super helpful in securing an awesome deal for me and the dealershipā€™s sales department was fantastic. Shipping ended up making it cost prohibitive for me, but Iā€™m sure this one will go fast. Thank you Jim for being super responsive and understanding.

1 Like

2 cement tundra offrds just came in also!

Are the latest pricing on the worksheets?

Can you provide price ?