šŸ›» APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Ugh sorry no. If you text me I can get pricing.

@Jrouleau426

Guys, Jim is the real deal!! I picked up a 2019 Tacoma Off-road manual with premium, tech, and tonneau cover for $238 a month with 0 down, except for MSDā€™s. 2 years/10k.

Absolutely incredible deal for a $41,000 truck!
Everything went exactly as Jim said. Drove 2 hours out into PA, 20 minutes at the dealer, and I was on my way! No tricks here, Jim was very honest and the guys at the dealer couldnā€™t have been nicer.

Family and friends cant believe how I got this deal, several are interested in working with you Jim. Weā€™ll be in touch!

Thanks again!

7 Likes

Enjoy the truck!

Picked up my Crewmax Tundra and drove it down to Georgia last week. Just like everyone else, I had a great and easy transaction from the dealership and @Jrouleau426. I will definitely repeat in 2 years if these deals are still around. Thanks Jim, my uncle missed out!

3 Likes

Picked up this TRD OffRoad Tacoma yesterday. Easiest process ever!! Thank Jim, this was by far the best experience ever.

$43k MSRP for $320 a month $320 due at signing 24/12k.

In and out in 30 min and drove 2 1/2 hours to pick this thing up and i would have driven even further for this deal!

Thanks again Jim!!

5 Likes

Off Road
Gray - spray Liner, Door Guards, wheel locks
Cement- black emblem, door guards, tailgate insert, spray liner, wheel locks
Black- black emblems, door guards, tailgate insert, wheel locks, spray liner
Red- black emblem, plastic liner, black tube steps, tailgate insert, wheel locks
Cavalry Blue-

Sport
Red-

SR5
Gray- spray liner, black tubes, wheel locks

Last of the tundras we will likely have. Most states are around $300/mo tax tags dealer fees inc for 24/12!

Have a current Tacoma lease through Toyota Financial Services with 6 payments left.
Curious if anyone knows the pull ahead details for Toyota?
Not finding consistent answers on google.
Would love to jump on one of these Tacoma leases.
Thank you.

This thread is addicting. Not only do I enjoy Jimā€™s sales pitches, I love seeing the pics and deals that his customers got.

You got a great thing going here, @Jrouleau426. Hope I can find you when Iā€™m in the market.

6 Likes

What colors do you have available for tundra limited?

I havenā€™t seen any pull ahead from Toyota and most of these deals donā€™t go through tfs

Red in stock. I should be able to get other colors though

I have 2 white sports coming in this week!

Any other manual Tacoma?

Yeah we have some base models and some sport premiums

What color for premium

Text me for quotes and details

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Jrouleau426 Reviews. All Makes and Models, Specializes in Toyota, Philadelphia Based

I thought the same but 3 months in donā€™t miss it one bit.

If they donā€™t come with it always cheaper to just grab one off amazon for $250. Toyota charges $600

1 Like

I leased a trd sport tundra last August, would i be able trade it in and roll it in to new 2 year lease? What tundras are left. Iā€™m in pa
Thanks